Thread: SOTD: Friday, January 25th, 2013
Last edited by Trauerkraut; 25th January 2013 at 03:08 AM.
I was a bit worried about wearing it to work for the first time, but, having gone light on the trigger, it works for me.
Serge Lutens Tubereuse Criminelle
Royal Vintage by Micallef
Murdock Bright Leaf!
Acqua di Cuba
"I hold it that a little rebellion now and then is a good thing, and as necessary in the political world as storms in the physical...It is a medicine necessary for the sound health of government." - Thomas Jefferson
Cerruti 1881 Intense
ointments and perfume delight the heart....
Givenchy - Gentleman Vintage
Azzaro Pour Homme
Loewe 7 natural (from sample)
Pal Zileri - Collezione Privata - Colonia Purissima
Italy - Pal Zileri - Collezzione Privata - Colonia Purissima - E.d.T. - Copyright by Paradeiserl.jpg
Not in Basenotes Dicrectory!!
Creed Royal Oud
Chanel Pour Monsieur.
Montale's Aoud Lime
vintage Captain by Molyneux
Current Top Favorites:
1) Portrait of a Lady original formula (EdP Frédéric Malle)
2) Giorgio for Men vintage/V.I.P. for Men (Giorgio Beverly Hills)
3) Dia Man vintage edt (Amouage)
4) Anat Fritz Original Formula and Classical (Anat Fritz) - tie
4) Lalfeorosa (O'driù) - tie
6) Les Nombres d'Or Vetyver (Mona di Orio)
7) Captain vintage (Molyneux)
8) Tzora (Anat Fritz)
9) Javanese Patchouli (Zegna) - tie
9) Monsieur de Givenchy vintage (Givenchy) - tie
9) Coeur de Vetiver Sacré (L'Artisan) - tie
9) Polo vintage (Ralph Lauren) - tie
9) Patou pour Homme Privé (Jean Patou) - tie
9) Oud Shamash (The Different Company) - tie
Good Morning and Happy Friday:
Terre d' Hermes Pure Parfum
Creed Green Valley.
Last edited by JON RODGERS; 25th January 2013 at 12:05 PM.
Have I told you about the scent of jasmine? Have I spoken about the smell of the sea? The earth is scented. And I perfume myself to enhance what I am. That's why I can not wear a perfume that bothers me. Perfuming is an instinctive wisdom. And like all art, it requires some knowledge of yourself..."
Clarice Lispector ( 1920-1977) - Perfumes da Terra / Earth Perfumes
L'Artisan Méchant Loup.
I don't know much about medicine, but I know what I like. -- S.J. Perelman
Creed Original Vetiver
Shaal Nur by Etro
Lovely fragrance. Starts with citrus blast, turns quickly into this rather sharp incense and then slowly mellows into a fantastic balance of vetiver, rose, resins and cedarwood with soft guerlinade-like accord softening things in the background.