Code of Conduct
    Post Thanks / Like

Default ILUM DEAN – Fresco & CREED – Aventus

I think there are better ways to quickly get a feel for what the current/collective/participating community is thinking than what I've seen in some recent threads. I like the idea of the 'POLL' function to do just that.

So, for those that have tried both of the above please vote. You don’t necessarily have to like either of them as it’s not about that. It’s about similarity in ‘vibe’, if you please.

For those feeling the need to expound, perhaps it can be kept to just a few sentences? At times, I appreciate lengthy analysis regarding note separation, evolution comparisons, etc., however the intent is to provide quick summary information and I think that kind of detail would be better suited to the reviews area or another thread. If you must, though, it's all good; i.e. not trying to soft-censor anyone’s point of view.

Vote! It just may help provide some quick guidance for both the average and supernoses alike.

- - - Updated - - -

Well this WAS supposed to come across as a poll. I suppose I'm not the only one wrasslin with current slow upload speeds. I will try again to make it a poll once things get back to normal.

- - - Updated - - -

Well this WAS supposed to come across as a poll. I suppose I'm not the only one wrasslin with current slow upload speeds. I will try again to make it a poll once things get back to normal.

- - - Updated - - -

Attached Images Attached Images