Code of Conduct

Default Creed's M.I., RL's Polo Sport and Izod= Brothers from another Mother.

Of course, I'm being a bit flip, but....

Just received my Creed Millesime Imperial decant from dusttdust, and enjoying it.
    I highly recommend splits with him, by the way; great transaction and communication.

Now, while I really like this, and will very much enjoy wearing this, within the first hour, what struck me was the very close similarity between this Creed and two designer aquatics: Ralph Lauren's Polo Sport and, Izod for Men (a mini that I picked up from Marshall's for $12 last Summer).

Agree? Disagree?

Unlike the aquatics though, the Creed is also pretty strong stuff; I sprayed one to the chest, and I can still smell it on myself over the course of the day, even while being outside in the icy NY weather.

Being new to this fragrance brand, I kind of feel like one of those guys you see running out of an Apple store on iPhone launch day, clutching his very first i-Product, high fiving the blue-shirts along the way.

Default Re: Creed's M.I., RL's Polo Sport and Izod= Brothers from another Mother.

Hmm never made the connection between MI and Polo Sport, I will have to try the sport again and I haven't tried the Izod. I will say I think MI is in a different league when it comes to quality. It's one of my few frags that I will pay full retail for Glad you got to experience it and welcome to BN
    -Cologne is the only fashionable thing that fits me! (Me, circa 1997-present)
    http://www.youtube.com/860cologne

Default Re: Creed's M.I., RL's Polo Sport and Izod= Brothers from another Mother.

Respectfully disagree.

MI and Unforgiveable by Sean John are the known "brothers from another mother." Very similar, but I actually prefer Unforgiveable.