Code of Conduct

Default Please help me (if you can)

Hello~

I am new to this forum and was wondering if it is possible to locate scent notes on a discontinued fragrance? I have a few "high end" perfumes but none of them make me happy like Aura Science Heart Awakened. It was discontinued in 2004/2005 and I am desperate to find the notes because I am totally willing to try to duplicate it. Is this possible or should I just give up? Does anyone know where I might find it? I did purchase some on ebay but it was sour. Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

Basenotes Plus
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Please help me (if you can)

Type the name of the frag in question into the search box on the top right of the website and hit 'enter.' If you're lucky, the frag will be in the database and its note pyramid will be broken down in the fragrance's description, or you will get a list of notes. If no notes are listed, you can check out reviews for an indication of the notes. You could also try fragrantica.com

It would also be in your interest to post the name of what you are looking for. There's plenty of experts around, and they could probably help in zeroing in on good alternatives for you.

Thank you for your help. I am pretty desperate so, I'm willing to try anything short of committing a crime =)

Quote Originally Posted by Glossy808 View Post
    Thank you for your help. I am pretty desperate so, I'm willing to try anything short of committing a crime =)
    Any luck?

I saw some sample vials on ebay and I broke down and ordered them. I hope they don't smell rancid. The seller has high ratings so, that helps some. I also did some research on companies that offer duplication services. I'm gonna send the vials and see what I get. I might have to come to terms with the fact that I may never have that fragrance again. =/