Code of Conduct

Default Kouros Tattoo Collector Edition Energizing Tonique , very nice. feedback

Hi, guys.
    I just want to say that I experimented the kouros tonique and I found it very pleasant and yet with the dna of kouros original.
    Id like you tell me if it has good sillage and if it has ever got u compliments.

ty

Default Re: Kouros Tattoo Collector Edition Energizing Tonique , very nice. feedback

Not a bad flanker IMO.

Default Re: Kouros Tattoo Collector Edition Energizing Tonique , very nice. feedback

Pretty good
    Currently wearing: Le Vetiver Itasca by Lubin

Apart from Kouros Eau de Sport this is my favourite flanker in the Kouros line. In fact I bought 2 full back up bottles in case it suddenly dissapears (it's already a little scarce)!

It certainly doesn't have the sillage or longevity of Kouros, but I get about 6 hours out of it and can easily detect the scent trail on me without having to shove my nose in my arm. I've never received a specific compliment on Tattoo, but then again I don't really wear a fragrance to receive compliments. I like to wear what I like to smell
    My current top 10 (subject to change) in no particular order:

Rive Gauche Pour Homme, Armani Prive' Nuances & Sable Or, Ermenegildo Zegna Indonesian Oud, Essenza de Zegna, Fahrenheit Le Parfum, Dior Homme, Dior La Collection Couturier Vetiver & Cuir Cannage, and Chanel Jersey