Code of Conduct

Default Kouros Tattoo Collector Edition Energizing Tonique , very nice. feedback

Hi, guys.
    I just want to say that I experimented the kouros tonique and I found it very pleasant and yet with the dna of kouros original.
    Id like you tell me if it has good sillage and if it has ever got u compliments.

ty

Default Re: Kouros Tattoo Collector Edition Energizing Tonique , very nice. feedback

Not a bad flanker IMO.

Default Re: Kouros Tattoo Collector Edition Energizing Tonique , very nice. feedback

Pretty good

Apart from Kouros Eau de Sport this is my favourite flanker in the Kouros line. In fact I bought 2 full back up bottles in case it suddenly dissapears (it's already a little scarce)!

It certainly doesn't have the sillage or longevity of Kouros, but I get about 6 hours out of it and can easily detect the scent trail on me without having to shove my nose in my arm. I've never received a specific compliment on Tattoo, but then again I don't really wear a fragrance to receive compliments. I like to wear what I like to smell
    My current top 10 (subject to change) in no particular order:

Rive Gauche Pour Homme, Serge Lutens Cuir Mauresque, Armani Prive' Nuances,
    Armani Prive' Bois d'Encens, Ermenegildo Zegna Indonesian Oud, Essenza de Zegna, Amouage Beloved Man, Fahrenheit Le Parfum, Dior La Collection Couturier Vetiver, and Rasikh Syed Junaid Alam.