Code of Conduct

Default Hilfiger Athletics - Similar fragrance?

Hello All,
    Hilfiger Athletics - this is now discontinued (probably available on ebay / amazon). Any similar fragrances? I own 1 which will be done by summer and I am looking for replacing this with a different house. This had great longevity in Indian weather conditions - once u take a shower and are out, you will start sweating unless you have air conditioning. In this extremes, the longevity of this cologne amazed me - easily smell it the next day when taking a shower. And it's a ladies magnet...Welcome your suggestions!

Default Re: Hilfiger Athletics - Similar fragrance?

Quote Originally Posted by badarun View Post
    Hello All,
    Hilfiger Athletics - this is now discontinued (probably available on ebay / amazon). Any similar fragrances? I own 1 which will be done by summer and I am looking for replacing this with a different house. This had great longevity in Indian weather conditions - once u take a shower and are out, you will start sweating unless you have air conditioning. In this extremes, the longevity of this cologne amazed me - easily smell it the next day when taking a shower. And it's a ladies magnet...Welcome your suggestions!
    What's up. Did you find it. If you live in the US and Canada area you can order this from a place that sells it. It costs 65 dollars. Depending where you live you the shipping price varies.

There is no other cologne that smell like H Athletics. This was very unique. Crazy how the best smelling cologne doesn't this house had got discontinued. The other Tommy colognes are average at best.

Quote Originally Posted by Ray005 View Post
    There is no other cologne that smell like H Athletics. This was very unique. Crazy how the best smelling cologne doesn't this house had got discontinued. The other Tommy colognes are average at best.
    I have my bottle of Athletics, and think it ultra-interesting too.
    My other favourite is one that few like - Tommy T. I feel like I'm wearing a freshly ironed shirt all day long.
    Regards,
    Renato