Greetings!
Today I was smelling Lys du Déert by Andy Tauer. Liked this scent as it gives me a vivid image of a desert. Like endless ocher colored sand meeting the depth of the blue sky somewhere at the horizont line. I like the feeling of warmth and extreme dryness as well as the loneliness of a desert wind whimper. But than I realized that the desert of Lys is quite different than the desert of Maghreb for example (L'Air du Desert Marocain). There is more moisture in the air and there is a floral smell of wet blossoms. I realized that my imagination fails to make a picture of a Californian Desert or a Joshua Tree National Park (inspiration behind the scent). So I was thinking if there is something to enhance my imagination. Of course I can google for Joshua Tree images on Internet. I was also thinking of music. So I have a question I hope you can help with.

What soundtrack do you think would fit the image of Lys du Désert?

What music would describe the feeling of Californian Desert (Joshua Tree National Park)?

Any ideas? Thanks in advance.

Personally I thought of Wicked Games by Chris Isaak. It has a kind of similar "thickness" and "quietness" and "rhythm". But I guess it also has mucj more "moisture" in it (probably because of the video that takes place on a beach). But ok, it's my closest guess now.