Code of Conduct

Default Kenzo Pour Homme vs. Gucci Pour Homme II vs. Mugler Cologne vs. Eau Fraiche

Hello. I'm 21 years old university student and I'm looking for a spring/summer fragrance. Out of these , I have only tested Kenzo, which I liked. Should I go with Kenzo or try others?

Default Re: Kenzo Pour Homme vs. Gucci Pour Homme II vs. Mugler Cologne vs. Eau Fraiche

They're all good IMO and as an owner of all, you can't lose out whatever you choose.

Default Re: Kenzo Pour Homme vs. Gucci Pour Homme II vs. Mugler Cologne vs. Eau Fraiche

I would go with Gucci Pour Homme II. My runner up would be Mugler Cologne because it's pretty safe.

Definitely try others....

GPHII is an amazing tea based fragrance and is on the verge of being discontinued!!! If you want to get it, now is the time to grab it up. This is in my top 5 of all time.

Mugler Cologne is by far one of the safest, clean and fresh fragrances you can get. This will always be a staple in my collection. It was my most worn fragrance this past Spring/Summer 2012. Also in my top 5 of all time!!!

Eau Fraiche is a great citrus fresh aquatic fragrance, it was one of my go-to's years ago before I got heavy into the fragrance game. It is a good Spring/Summer fragrance.

Sound Scents

I definitely prefer Mugler Cologne of those choices.
    Current Top Favorites:
    1) Portrait of a Lady (EdP Frdric Malle)
    2) Giorgio for Men vintage (Giorgio Beverly Hills)
    3) Dia Man vintage edt (Amouage)
    4) Les Nombres d'Or Vetyver (Mona di Orio) - tie
    4) Lalfeorosa (O'dri) - tie

6) Anat Fritz Original Formula and Classical (Anat Fritz)
    7) Captain vintage (Molyneux)
    8) Tzora (Anat Fritz)

Thanks guys. The thing is I'm not a huge fan of citrus fragrances. I could get Gucci for cheap, but I have heard they they are kinda weak and stays close to skin. Also, wouldn't Kenzo be a little too much for a university student to use every day?

How do you get Gucci Pour Homme II on the cheap?
    "Follow your nose. It always knows." -- Toucan Sam

If you can, test out Chanel Allure Homme Edition Blanche. I have Gucci Pour Homme II and I've tried/had Eau Fraiche and Mulger Cologne, yet I would take Allure Homme Edition Blanche over them all (can't speak for Kenzo though).

Try sampling Prada infusion dhomme. Its very clean and great for summer

Try sampling Prada infusion dhomme. Its very clean and great for summer

If you are going for clean and fresh, you really can't beat Mugler Cologne or Gendarme. Both are definitely appropriate for everyday use and, while they smell great, they won't clash with your hoodie and flip flops.

All 4 choices would be great. The Kenzo would probably be at the bottom of those 4 though.

Kenzo pour homme (vintage)!!!

Quote Originally Posted by L'Homme Blanc Individuel View Post
    How do you get Gucci Pour Homme II on the cheap?
    What is the normal and cheap prices for it now?

I can get it for 40 dollars. It's pretty cheap where I live.

My belated suggestion would be either Kenzo PH or Mugler Cologne or GPH II, also Mugler Cologne and GPH II and hard to beat in terms of stylishness and versatility while being light, casual yet also lasting without overpowering or projecting excessively.

To me, You should go with Gucci PH II.
    I have it and always get good comments: it's fresh but unique, modern but also kinda retro style.
    My summer favs: Penhaligon's - Racquets; Acqua di Parma - Colonia Assoluta; Dior - Homme Cologne
    My winter favs: Chanel - Antaeus; Guerlain - Habit Rouge EdT; YSL - Kouros; Calvin Klein - Eternity; Burberry - Brit; Comme des Garons - Wonderwood

Seek between Gucci PHII or Mugler Cologne, as they are good lasting and have acceptable projection with clean and compliment getting character!

kenzo and mugler would fit your expectations.

Gucci ph II, got six bottles after all!

I'd go with Gucci PH II, and then Mugler Cologne.
    My most favorite scents that I can't be without:
    Givenchy Xeryus Rouge
    Dior Homme Intense
    Fahrenheit

Eau Fraiche.

Of those four, I would recommend you Mugler Cologne and Gucci pour homme II.
    - Mark

GOSTE! GOSTE! GOSTE!

"OOOOOOH WHAT A GOAL! IT'S DANNY ROSE, ON HIS PREMIER LEAGUE DEBUT, WITH A MEMORABLE STRIKE!"

Are you an oenophile? Join our wine group! http://www.basenotes.net/group.php?groupid=108

I'll second what Norstrom said above.
    "Le parfum est la musique du corps"
    (Marcel Rochas)

Banned
    Blog Entries

Versace Eau Fraiche and Gucci Pour Homme II are the best of the four.

Kenzo and Mugler are nice, but I wouldn't keep a bottle of them.

I'm very inclined to say GPH2 but it's just so fleeting, I'm not sure that it is worthy to have for that sole reason. Everything else about it is almost perfect, however.

GpH II & Mugler Cologne
    ------------------------------------------------
    Currently on my Rotation:
    1. Cartier D'un Soir
    2. Loewe Essencia
    3. Bergamotto Marino
    4. Herb Alpert Listen
    5. Artisan
    6. Bang
    7. GIT
    8. Pal Zileri No 18
    9. TdH
    0. Kenzo Homme

Quote Originally Posted by staticx View Post
    GpH II & Mugler Cologne
    Those!