Code of Conduct

Default I really think Creed will re-release vintage Tabarome in 2013...

...maybe just a sneaking suspicion or a long shot hope. With no masculines released in 2012 and already a new floral feminine released in 2013. Hopefully Creed has a big surprise in 2013. All the SA's I have spoken with aren't saying much or maybe just don't know.

Default Re: I really think Creed will re-release vintage Tabarome in 2013...

We'll see.

With the trend that Creed has been on, I wouldn't bet on it.

thats what you get for thinking...

I wouldn't think so. Don't know why they would vault an icon.
    Is the juice worth the squeeze?

Possibly but not probably.

I think you're wrong.

I think they'll try to reimagine Vintage Tabarome as a sporty aquatic. Call it Tabarome Royal Sport.

I'm hearing possibly five new scents from creed this year and that is from a reliable source.

Quote Originally Posted by checker View Post
    I'm hearing possibly five new scents from creed this year and that is from a reliable source.
    I remember hearing that too, on Basenotes. Another masculine Millesime, and more Royal Exclusifs. Where are they, any info?

I don't think their is a place for Vintage Taberome sales wise in this modern age, it would be seen as a desperate move to release a very old scent from the days of yore.

Quote Originally Posted by gerbick View Post
    I think they'll try to reimagine Vintage Tabarome as a sporty aquatic. Call it Tabarome Royal Sport.
    God I hope not.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by heperd View Post
    thats what you get for thinking...
    Probably so, but I can still hope.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Hunter View Post
    I don't think their is a place for Vintage Taberome sales wise in this modern age, it would be seen as a desperate move to release a very old scent from the days of yore.
    If they did, it would definitely be in a limited capacity likely as they released Selection Verte, Feuille Verte, Windsor etc. It would definitely not be aimed at your average joe.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Hunter View Post
    If they did, it would definitely be in a limited capacity likely as they released Selection Verte, Feuille Verte, Windsor etc. It would definitely not be aimed at your average joe.

You can say that again.