No - poles apart
I keep hearing in reviews that they smell similar. I'm not sure how accurate it is, but I've grown to like Reflection Man a lot, and I would be interested to see the similarities if there are indeed any. I'm not sure what makes RM so distinct im my mind, maybe it is the jasmine and surrounding white florals.
Anyway, just thought I'd ask. I assume the reviews are wrong since they almost always are.
Not really. There's a similarity that can be found between IB, RM, Le Male, Hypnose, and 1725. But they don't smell like each other.
Still, if you like Reflection Man, chances are you will also like Invasion Barbare. It's one you should definitely check out.
Current Top Favorites:
1) Portrait of a Lady (EdP Frédéric Malle)
2) Giorgio for Men vintage (Giorgio Beverly Hills)
3) Dia Man vintage edt (Amouage)
4) Les Nombres d'Or Vetyver (Mona di Orio) - tie
4) Lalfeorosa (O'driù) - tie
6) Anat Fritz Original Formula and Classical (Anat Fritz)
7) Captain vintage (Molyneux)
8) Tzora (Anat Fritz)
Don't find them similar at all. Doesn't mean someone else may find them similar.
Not to my nose.
I own and love both. Not even close to each other...
Yeah, now that I smell IB (I have 24mL courtesy of MDCI, writing a first impressions post as we speak), it's nothing like RM. It has some florals, but they are very different.