No - poles apart
I keep hearing in reviews that they smell similar. I'm not sure how accurate it is, but I've grown to like Reflection Man a lot, and I would be interested to see the similarities if there are indeed any. I'm not sure what makes RM so distinct im my mind, maybe it is the jasmine and surrounding white florals.
Anyway, just thought I'd ask. I assume the reviews are wrong since they almost always are.
Not really. There's a similarity that can be found between IB, RM, Le Male, Hypnose, and 1725. But they don't smell like each other.
Still, if you like Reflection Man, chances are you will also like Invasion Barbare. It's one you should definitely check out.
"Mama used to bathe me in Youth Dew bath oil."
Current Top Favorites:
1) Portrait of a Lady original formula (EdP Frédéric Malle)
2) Giorgio for Men vintage/V.I.P. for Men (Giorgio Beverly Hills)
3) Dia Man vintage edt (Amouage)
4) Anat Fritz Original Formula and Classical (Anat Fritz) - tie
4) Lalfeorosa (O'driù) - tie
6) Les Nombres d'Or Vetyver (Mona di Orio)
7) Captain vintage (Molyneux)
8) Tzora (Anat Fritz)
9) Javanese Patchouli (Zegna) - tie
9) Monsieur de Givenchy vintage (Givenchy) - tie
9) Coeur de Vetiver Sacré (L'Artisan) - tie
9) X for Men (Clive Christian) - tie
9) Patou pour Homme Privé (Jean Patou) - tie
9) Oud Shamash (The Different Company) - tie
Don't find them similar at all. Doesn't mean someone else may find them similar.
Not to my nose.
Doesn't to me.
I own and love both. Not even close to each other...
Yeah, now that I smell IB (I have 24mL courtesy of MDCI, writing a first impressions post as we speak), it's nothing like RM. It has some florals, but they are very different.