Code of Conduct

Default Which do I want?

My 17th birthday is coming up in early march and I want a new fragrence. My current collection consists of bleu de chanel, la nuit de l'homme, 1 million, and Cuba gold. The two that I'm looking to ask for is either issey miyake (any of them, including flankers) or Dior Fahrenheit. I know that these are completely different but I need to know which is more complimented or which is your person favorite. Suggestions would be nice too. Thank you.

Default Re: Which do I want?

Fahrenheit of the two but personally find both difficult to wear since the reformulation of Fahrenheit. I was your about your age when I first came to love it.
    Is the juice worth the squeeze?

Basenotes Plus
    Blog Entries

I would choose Fahrenheit Absolute. It is a little darker in accord and more intriguing than the regular Fahrenheit IMO.
    I'm not OLD...I'm VINTAGE!

Banned
    Blog Entries

fahrenheit was a GREAT fragrance, but the current formulation of fahrenheit is terrible.

i know people dramatize all the time about reformulations, but this reformulation is very apparent.

fahrenheit no longer has that honey, violet grassy vibe. It's just leather and a punch of bergamot.

It's not even gasoline anymore. It's bug repeller. I wouldn't give it to my worst enemy.

go with issey miyake by default.

Dior Fahrenheit from any year.

I myself prefer Fahrenheit overall and own a 200ml and a 50ml bottle, but L'eau d'Issey gets more and more compliments especially from females. And it's more matched with your age.
    Also I think it's far better in terms of longevity and projection, since the new reformulation of Fahrenheit is only a shadow of the original one!

Fahrenheit. Not a big fan of Issey.

Fahrenheit is something of a classic and I just got myself another bottle recently. Even reformulated I'd say it's a good buy if you're familiar with it.

Fahrenheit would add more individuality than L'Eau d'Issey, and, in spite not being a common scent, it seems quite liked, even with a fair share of compliments.

I actually own both, and don't care for either very much (both fall into the "ok - not bad" category).

It it were me, I would go with something different - AdG or something like that.

Sound Scents

Vintage Fahrenheit>Fahrenheit (current)>..……………………… L'Eau d'Issey pour Homme. Fahrenheit for sure!
    Current Top Favorites:
    1) Portrait of a Lady (EdP Frédéric Malle)
    2) Giorgio for Men vintage (Giorgio Beverly Hills)
    3) Dia Man vintage edt (Amouage)
    4) Les Nombres d'Or Vetyver (Mona di Orio) - tie
    4) Lalfeorosa (O'driù) - tie

6) Anat Fritz Original Formula and Classical (Anat Fritz)
    7) Captain vintage (Molyneux)
    8) Tzora (Anat Fritz)