Code of Conduct

Default Sample order from first in fragrance, 5 in shopping cart, any additions?

Hey guys, I'm pretty excited about my first online order of samples on the site of first in fragrance (http://www.ausliebezumduft.de/duefte.html), obviously there's a lot of choice, and I've narrowed it down to these 5 already:

Creed - MI
    L'aid du désert marocaine
    Frapin - L'humaniste
    Heeley - Sel Marin
    L'artisain - Timbuktu

Anything along the same lines that is a must-try for a novice like me? I wanted to try some more creeds, but most of them don't come in sample size! I've considered ordering something of Amourage and Bond nr 9 as well, but full bottles are a bit on the expensive side!

Cheers!

Default Re: Sample order from first in fragrance, 5 in shopping cart, any additions?

IMO, that's a good start.

Default Re: Sample order from first in fragrance, 5 in shopping cart, any additions?

Amouage Jubilation?

- - - Updated - - -

If you want to try gourmands:

Tom ford tobacco vanille

By Kilian Back to Black

I agree with hednic, that's a good start.

How about something from Comme Des Garcons? They do really interesting things (to put it mildly!). ausliebezumduft has their Red Series, and their Incense Series, and their Cologne Series. Almost anything from those is worth a sniff. Good luck!

I tried tobacco vanille, and loved it, although quite 'thicker' than what I'm used to

Quote Originally Posted by Scentsucker View Post
    Amouage Jubilation?

- - - Updated - - -

If you want to try gourmands:

Tom ford tobacco vanille

By Kilian Back to Black

Quote Originally Posted by DaveStPaul View Post
    I agree with hednic, that's a good start.

How about something from Comme Des Garcons? They do really interesting things (to put it mildly!). ausliebezumduft has their Red Series, and their Incense Series, and their Cologne Series. Almost anything from those is worth a sniff. Good luck!
    This!

I definitely second the Amouage Jubilation XXV suggestion.

I would also recommend Creed's Royal Oud (I prefer it to MI), and maybe Maison Francis Kurkdjian's Absolu Poir le Soir.

Another one you might not see much hype for but is a great one you could get as a sample from there would be Biehl-Parfumkunstwerke - al02.

Enjoy!

Update!

With the exception of sel marin, i've been able to test my samples a couple of times now. Milesime Imperial and L'humanite are absolutely wonderful, and I'm definitely picking up a bottle of the former. Both LDDM and Timbuktu are amazing as well, nothing anything like I've smelled before, but maybe It's a bit too incense for me...I feel they are quite similar, anyone else think this too?

Banned
    Blog Entries

very nice list

if you want to try bonds, start with new haarlem

Banned
    Blog Entries

also the angel flankers especially taste of fragrance. for spring/summer aramis bermuda tonic and geir ness.

Back to Black has the best honey dry down ever and if you like gourmand you have to try it