Code of Conduct

Default New fragrance: S. T. Dupont 58 Avenue Montaigne

58_am_m_orez_se_stinem_82x89b.jpg

It is already available in Russia, so hope to try it soon.

Spices are strong and pervasive fragrance notes 58 Avenue Montaigne, a tribute to the brand TS Dupont, which this year celebrates the history of 140 years of the brand. The scent is like a rediscovery of somptuozitatii “City Lights”, Paris, as he was seen by Dupont brand: luxurious, unique, bright, elegant. New creative spirit and contemporat urban boutique called legendary ST Dupon of Montaigne Street no. 58, one of the largest and most famous avenues in Paris, so important for Parisian fashion, and a symbol of French luxury worldwide. Olfactory architecture has a masculine woody, amber modernized and enriched signature of aromatic fresh tints of bergamot, tangerine and spicy notes with aromatic herbs such as cardamom, marjoram, sage and pepper. The base contains vetiver and sandal. The perfumer - Illias Ermenidis.
    Watch my recent video reviews of
    Prada Luna Rossa - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_dv7TAmfrA
    Dior Homme Cologne 2013 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zvutqcq00y4

Default Re: New fragrance: S. T. Dupont 58 Avenue Montaigne

Thanks for the info. Will keep an eye out for this one.

Tried this one.This is paricularly full copy of my favourite of all times - Carolina Herrera CH Men. The fresh and a bit sugary combinataion of violet and nutmeg (to my nose)! The longevity and sillage are above average. Of course it is shameful to make absolute clones of popular scents. But Dupont is cheaper than CH Men (at least in Russia), so it is a good choice for 1) those people who like CH Men, 2) those markets where CH Men isn't being sold. Both fragrances present rather rare mix of masculinity and tastiness, and they, sure, will call for hundreds of complinets from women.

Dependent

Thanks for your impressions Anton

Quote Originally Posted by AntonPan View Post
    Tried this one.This is paricularly full copy of my favourite of all times - Carolina Herrera CH Men. The fresh and a bit sugary combinataion of violet and nutmeg (to my nose)! The longevity and sillage are above average. Of course it is shameful to make absolute clones of popular scents. But Dupont is cheaper than CH Men (at least in Russia), so it is a good choice for 1) those people who like CH Men, 2) those markets where CH Men isn't being sold. Both fragrances present rather rare mix of masculinity and tastiness, and they, sure, will call for hundreds of complinets from women.
    Very good and practical information, thank you very much!

Sample alert!