May be your skin.
I tried a sample of Tauer L' Air du desert marocain over the weekend and felt like I was wearing MDCI Invasion Barbare. The scents are not 100% a like to me but I feel like they are VERY close to each other IMHO. Does any one else feel the same way?
May be your skin.
Miles apart IMO.
Completely different scents
Completely different, IMO.
Current Top Favorites:
1) Portrait of a Lady original formula (EdP Frédéric Malle)
2) Giorgio for Men vintage/V.I.P. for Men (Giorgio Beverly Hills)
3) Dia Man vintage edt (Amouage)
4) Anat Fritz Original Formula and Classical (Anat Fritz) - tie
4) Lalfeorosa (O'driù) - tie
6) Les Nombres d'Or Vetyver (Mona di Orio)
7) Captain vintage (Molyneux)
8) Tzora (Anat Fritz)
9) Javanese Patchouli (Zegna) - tie
9) Monsieur de Givenchy vintage (Givenchy) - tie
9) Coeur de Vetiver Sacré (L'Artisan) - tie
9) X for Men (Clive Christian) - tie
9) Patou pour Homme Privé (Jean Patou) - tie
9) Oud Shamash (The Different Company) - tie
This is odd because Invasion Barbare is my favorite scent. Maybe it is my skin. It must be saturated with IB
My current top ten:
1. Spice and Wood
2. Dior Homme Parfum
3. Tonka Imperiale
4. Pure Malt
5. Bois d'Argent
6. Noir de Noir
7. Apple Brandy
8. 5 o'clock au Gingembre
9. Epic Man
Similar like the North Pole and the South Pole. Both are poles, so it's a good start.
There is something really wrong with that sample.
The only thing similar about these two is that they are both fragrances.
I guess I'll join in.
One is a clean-cut-barbershop type of fragrance and the other is a sheik-with-a-beard type of fragrance.
Christian Dior VetiverPatou Pour HommeChristian Dior Leather OudOrmonde Jayne Ormonde ManSerge Lutens Chene
Not similar IMO.
As people say - not similar in any way. I blind bought LADDM but swapped it because I didn't care for it. Invasion Barbare is on a shared first place in my top list.
Quite different, based upon samples of each that I have tried.