Code of Conduct

Thread: By Man D and G

Default By Man D and G

eBay does come up trumps some times. I was just browsing the other day and saw a 50ml of By Man for a buy it now price of £32.50. I was a bit suspicious but believed the 50mls to be legit and so bought it. It arrived today and had a white inner cap and the reassuring click into place sound. Totally legit and a real bargain. I had begun to lose faith in ebay with vastly inflated prices and suspect library pictures of fragrances but this has proved that it is still worth a browse now and then! I felt I had to share my good luck.

Default Re: By Man D and G

Good for you bro! Enjoy!

Quote Originally Posted by joelarner View Post
    eBay does come up trumps some times. I was just browsing the other day and saw a 50ml of By Man for a buy it now price of £32.50. I was a bit suspicious but believed the 50mls to be legit and so bought it. It arrived today and had a white inner cap and the reassuring click into place sound. Totally legit and a real bargain. I had begun to lose faith in ebay with vastly inflated prices and suspect library pictures of fragrances but this has proved that it is still worth a browse now and then! I felt I had to share my good luck.
    Glad your day was made!

Where can i get a sample of this stuff? anyone have a sample? ill gladly pay for it.

Joe! Small world, I was the guy who managed to grab the other bottle!

Quote Originally Posted by DanielJ View Post
    Joe! Small world, I was the guy who managed to grab the other bottle!
    Small world indeed!