Code of Conduct

Default Best internet-place to buy Aventus

OK guys, sorry for another Aventus thread but i think it will be usefull for lots of aventus fanboys.

Want to buy full retail 120ml bottle and after lurking best place to do this found this - http://www.ebay.com/itm/CREED-AVENTU...51150785503%26

Even with express international shipping, price is scary low. What you think?

Default Re: Best internet-place to buy Aventus

Looks legit to me.

That's about what I paid for mine. I see they have a return policy. That's good.

Basenotes Plus
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by pav View Post
    OK guys, sorry for another Aventus thread but i think it will be usefull for lots of aventus fanboys.

Want to buy full retail 120ml bottle and after lurking best place to do this found this - http://www.ebay.com/itm/CREED-AVENTU...51150785503%26

Even with express international shipping, price is scary low. What you think?
    If you look at the Ebay sellers negative feedbacks, it shows that one negative feedback was left for allegedly having sold a fake Creed Aventus. Beware!!!

Looks good.

I bought from this same person a few months back. Has some Arabic text on the box. I guess it sells cheaper due to being sold in other markets of the world? I found this to be a tad bit muskier which was to my liking. I know some people like that stronger pineapple note, this doesnt really have it. Batch A42b12c02.

If you're looking for a legit bottle, sign up for ebates (ebates.com), then, through the ebates site, go to FragranceNet and use promo code VJNY2 for 21% off. ebates puts an additional 12% rebate on your entire order from fragrancenet. You'll have to wait a while to get the cash back from ebates - maybe even a few months - but I've done it and it's absolutely worthwhile. That combo will get you a 4 oz Aventus for $193.70, plus the ebates 12% back which makes the final purchase price total around $170 shipped. Not bad.
    "Follow your nose. It always knows." -- Toucan Sam

Quote Originally Posted by L'Homme Blanc Individuel View Post
    If you're looking for a legit bottle, sign up for ebates (ebates.com), then, through the ebates site, go to FragranceNet and use promo code VJNY2 for 21% off. ebates puts an additional 12% rebate on your entire order from fragrancenet. You'll have to wait a while to get the cash back from ebates - maybe even a few months - but I've done it and it's absolutely worthwhile. That combo will get you a 4 oz Aventus for $193.70, plus the ebates 12% back which makes the final purchase price total around $170 shipped. Not bad.
    This. Fragrancenet is my first choice when looking for Creeds.

its not shipping to russia