Code of Conduct

Question Which is rarer.....Egoiste Concentree or Chanel Pour Monsieur Concentree ?

I have the chance to buy both of these. I like both fragrances equally ~ but I can only afford one at the moment, so I would like to buy the one that is generally the hardest to find out of the two.
    Thanks for your advice.
    " Only wimps swim with the current "

Default Re: Which is rarer.....Egoiste Concentree or Chanel Pour Monsieur Concentree ?

Egoiste Concentree would be my guess.

Default Re: Which is rarer.....Egoiste Concentree or Chanel Pour Monsieur Concentree ?

Yep its definately Egoiste Concentree. Atleast within Europe.
    Last edited by Kron; 7th February 2013 at 06:03 PM.

Egoiste concentree MUCH rarer.

Egoiste. No question.

At least in the U.S., I'm not even sure if the "regular" Chanel Pour Monsieur is widely available -- if a store has a Chanel Pour Monsieur, it's almost always the concentree.

I've never seen Egoiste Concentree, and I don't even know if it's still made -- I thought it was discontinued.
    Current Top Five:

1. Creed Green Irish Tweed
    2. Tom Ford Neroli Portofino
    3. Hermes Concentre d'Orange Verte
    4. Bond No. 9 New Haarlem
    5. Creed Original Vetiver

As others have said, Cpm concentree is available very widely stateside. Egoiste concentree is very rare. No comparison.

cacio

Egoiste Cologne Concentree has been discontinued for at lease several years, I think. CPM Concentree is currently in mass production. More importantly, the Egoiste one is very good - the CPM not so much.
    - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Egoiste Concentree of course.

Quote Originally Posted by hednic View Post
    Egoiste Concentree would be my guess.
    my guess as well having not even heard of Egoiste Concentree.

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.fragrantica.com/perfume/C...ree-17293.html

Another vote here for Égoiste.
    Fine fragrance is alive; it breathes, unfolds and unravels with each passing hour....

Roja Dove

Jump on the Egoiste asap! You might not ever get the chance again. You will not regret it. PMC is so easy to find and only ok. Doesnt last very long either.

Thanks for your help everyone. The answer seems very clear !
    I am very surprised that Pour Monsieur Concentree is so widely available stateside. Here in the south of france it is non existent. The perfumeries only stock the regular Pour Monsieur. I had assumed they were both discontinued, but obviously not.
    I have another question re Egoiste Conentree which I would prefer to do as a seperate thread, so if you are familiar with it please look at the thread. Thanks again !
    " Only wimps swim with the current "

My belated reply would be, strictly based on my experience: Egoiste Concentree. Chanel pour Monsieur Concentree, while not the most available, nor marketed in huge quantities either, can be still found, often not even overpriced, in some regular fragrance stores.

Quote Originally Posted by FullCollapse View Post
    Jump on the Egoiste asap! You might not ever get the chance again. You will not regret it. PMC is so easy to find and only ok. Doesnt last very long either.
    This.

In my neck of the woods, the Egoiste Concentree is impossible to find and is definitely a seller's market on eBay. If I go into a store around me that carries Chanel... I cannot remember ever seeing PM, only the PM Concentree (which I was never interested in).