Code of Conduct

Default 2 cheapies::: 1 choice... CK Shock for Men or L'eau D'issey by Issey Miyake

Got my nose on both of them yesterday.. I definitely love the smell of both, come off very similar to my nose.. I know L'eau D'issey has a great rep, but for those who have tried both, which do YOU prefer?

Default Re: 2 cheapies::: 1 choice... CK Shock for Men or L'eau D'issey by Issey Miyake

Not a fan of either house and I shudder that I'm recommending this but I prefer CK Shock. Just based on the type of the scent.

Default Re: 2 cheapies::: 1 choice... CK Shock for Men or L'eau D'issey by Issey Miyake

Both are good and even better if available at affordable prices.

Aside from that, a further note in favor of CK One Shock- knowing and liking both fragrances, in my opinion, CK One Shock Men has definitely more individuality and/or is less common.

I have both and would definitely recommend CK One Shock over L'eau D'Issey.

Know them but don't own them.

I prefer CK One Shock too.

Sound Scents

I can't stand either of them, but CK Shock for Men is the least frightful of the two, IMO.
    Current Top Favorites:
    1) Portrait of a Lady original formula (EdP Frédéric Malle)
    2) Giorgio for Men vintage/V.I.P. for Men (Giorgio Beverly Hills)
    3) Dia Man vintage edt (Amouage)
    4) Les Nombres d'Or Vetyver (Mona di Orio) - tie
    4) Lalfeorosa (O'driù) - tie

6) Anat Fritz Original Formula and Classical (Anat Fritz)
    7) Captain vintage (Molyneux)
    8) Tzora (Anat Fritz)

L'eau D'issey by Issey Miyake

Shock.

Wow, how things change. Was it ten years ago when Issey was all the rage?

And now people look down their noses at it...

Basenotes Junkie

CK Shock out of the two.

I can't believe the lack of love for L'eau D'Issey in this thread. It gets my vote easily.

very surprised also, but I must admit CK Shock smells quite amazing

CK Shock

Banned
    Blog Entries

Neither are repulsive, but neither are impressive either.

I would go with Issey Miyake for better performance and slightly more originality.

But if you like these kinds of fragrances, look into Versace Eau Fraiche (which is one of the better fresh citrus designers in my opinion).

I have both and CK Shock would be my choice....at the moment.

CK One Shock. I found L'eau D'issey a bit too floral & sharp for my tastes.

They got nothing in common in my nose's opinion so I can't really compare them .
    But gun to my head , I'd go with Issey . Not saying that Shock is bad , it definitely is a good affordable scent .

Shock if I had to choose. L'Eau D'Issey isn't that great. I do like the 09 summer version.

CK Shock. L'eau d'Issey is terrible stuff imo.

Neither. Smell some more stuff and give yourself better options.

Leau Dissey. Longer lasting and I love this scrnt

Quote Originally Posted by Mr G View Post
    Neither. Smell some more stuff and give yourself better options.
    Appreciate it, but I've smelled quite a bit and I like the way these smell..

Issey Miyake

CK One Shock gets my vote, but honestly I see no resemblance between the two. Issey seems like a fresh summer scent, while Shock is a sweet, cold weather oriental.