Code of Conduct

Default CK One: Is just the bottle different or has the juice changed at all?

I was going thru some of our testers at work and found a bottle of CK One that has a different font on the bottle. There was a slight difference when I compared it to a newer bottle, but my sniffer was pretty clogged up when I was at work so I thought someone out there would know if this is just interesting because of the difference in the bottles or what.
    To be honest, CK One is a fragrance I never really could get into, I tried and tried, but not really for me. Maybe the older bottle will be better and will test it again when I can breathe correctly
    Here are the bottles side by side

-Cologne is the only fashionable thing that fits me! (Me, circa 1997-present)
    http://www.youtube.com/860cologne

Default Re: CK One: Is just the bottle different or has the juice changed at all?

New bottle. Pretty much same juice.

Default Re: CK One: Is just the bottle different or has the juice changed at all?

One thing I've always been confused on is in regards to the atomizer. When I sampled it the bottle was actually a splash bottle.

Like the old emblem that they used better. Still not a fan of what's in the bottle.

IMO this scent has been reformulated. I have no hard evidence, but it smells way different than it did in the early 90s.
    Currently wearing: Chez Bond by Bond No. 9

vita odorifera
    Blog Entries

I have used CKOne since its launch and have not noticed any difference between the two. Perhaps i focused more on enjoying the frag than noting any differences though.
    ointments and perfume delight the heart....

#BBOG!

Can't speak to any formulation changes, but i wear CK One when i need a "break" from the heavy hitters in my collection. Serves its purpose for me.
    keepin' it musky
    Currently wearing: Frapin 1270 by Frapin