Thread: SOTD: Saturday, February 9, 2013
"You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality." - Ayn Rand
"I hold it that a little rebellion now and then is a good thing, and as necessary in the political world as storms in the physical...It is a medicine necessary for the sound health of government." - Thomas Jefferson
Aeroplane by Detaille
L' Instant de Guerlain
Last edited by sjg3839; 9th February 2013 at 05:13 AM.
..........Good morning! Enjoy your weekend!
Eau de Rochas Homme
ointments and perfume delight the heart....
Carven - Carven Homme
SotD: S.T. Dupont's Homme,
SotE: Montale's Full Incense, probably.
L'air du Desert Marocain.
Hard work never killed anyone, but why risk it?
Attending fragrance events in Seattle with Yosh Han and Phoenicia Perfumes later today, so nothing yet.
A delivery man has just dropped off my SOTD
The mighty: Xerjoff - 1861
Chopard Noble Cedar
Current Top 5
1. Creed Aventus
2. A*Men Pure Malt
3. L'instant Extreme
4. Nasomatto Duro
5. CDG - Kyoto
Gatsby by Pacoma
Current Top Favorites:
1) Portrait of a Lady original formula (EdP Frédéric Malle)
2) Giorgio for Men vintage/V.I.P. for Men (Giorgio Beverly Hills)
3) Dia Man vintage edt (Amouage)
4) Anat Fritz Original Formula and Classical (Anat Fritz) - tie
4) Lalfeorosa (O'driù) - tie
6) Les Nombres d'Or Vetyver (Mona di Orio)
7) Captain vintage (Molyneux)
8) Tzora (Anat Fritz)
9) Javanese Patchouli (Zegna) - tie
9) Monsieur de Givenchy vintage (Givenchy) - tie
9) Coeur de Vetiver Sacré (L'Artisan) - tie
9) X for Men (Clive Christian) - tie
9) Patou pour Homme Privé (Jean Patou) - tie
9) Oud Shamash (The Different Company) - tie
Bijan Nude for Men
Montale Black Aoud from a sample. Really like the roses in this. Could even be a full bottle scent.
Have I told you about the scent of jasmine? Have I spoken about the smell of the sea? The earth is scented. And I perfume myself to enhance what I am. That's why I can not wear a perfume that bothers me. Perfuming is an instinctive wisdom. And like all art, it requires some knowledge of yourself..."
Clarice Lispector ( 1920-1977) - Perfumes da Terra / Earth Perfumes
Serge Lutens Tubereuse Criminelle
Hello everyone...today I'm in O'Driù LIDEALE
Discover my Guest Reviewer Of The Day here
Dior - Bois d'Argent
Surrati - Tom oudh
on the right wrist: Jesus del Pozo - Arabian Nights (from a sample sent by yuyu15)
on the left wrist: Guerlain - Songe d'un bois d'ete (from a sample sent by yuyu15)
Swathed in Claude Montana Parfum d'Homme (vintage French edition) this mild SE Florida morning.
**Best wishes to all those blanketed in snow**
"Are you a god?"
"Are you a wizard?"
"Are you a man?"
"Then what are you?"
"I am awake.."
Chanel Bleu de Chanel
Scruffy looking nerf herder
Great to be back!
1. Chanel Égoïste