Code of Conduct

Default Tom Ford - Tobacco Vanille Split (US only please)

I’m going to do a split of a 250ml flacon of Tom Ford’s Tobacco Vanille (available to continental U.S. Basenoters only – sorry to anyone outside the U.S. but I don’t want to deal with international shipping). I am planning to make the purchase at Neiman Marcus on either 2/21/13 or 2/22/13 and will complete the split as soon as possible. Shipping will be USPS ground with tracking as the postal service’s rules on shipping fragrance has recently changed, no longer allowing it to be sent via priority mail.

Payment will be through PayPal only. PM me if you want in on this split and I will send you the information to make the PayPal payment. You will be responsible for any applicable PayPal fees.

Cost of the flacon will be $539.30 ($495 + 8.95% sales tax)

Your cost after shipping, atomizer/supplies, etc. will be $117 for a 50ml amount. Again, you are responsible for any PayPal fees.

1. Paid
    2. Paid
    3. Paid
    4. Paid
    5. Paid

PM me with any questions, or to reserve a spot in this split.

If for some reason you are not able to PM me here on Basenotes, my email address is jdthorpe@q.com.

Below is a picture of the atomizers I will use.

50mlBottle.jpg
    Last edited by jbthorpe; 24th February 2013 at 02:32 AM.

Default Re: Tom Ford - Tobacco Vanille Split (US only please)

count me in for a spot please.

Default Re: Tom Ford - Tobacco Vanille Split (US only please)

Quote Originally Posted by dalvarez11 View Post
    No problem. Sorry it took me a bit to respond, I've been checking my inbox for PMs but did not realize that you had responded here. I'll send you a PM with some info.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by dalvarez11 View Post
    I sent you a PM about this. Please check your inbox and give me your response as soon as possible. Thanks.

The split was completed. Thanks again to everyone who participated, it was a ton of work but it was also a lot of fun. I look forward to future splits with everyone.

-Jeff
    Last edited by jbthorpe; 24th February 2013 at 02:37 AM.