Code of Conduct

Default Bvlgari Omnia longevity?

Hi!

Was thinking of gifting this as I do love the notes in this one but I've noticed across the board and even on non fragrance related sites it seems pretty unanimous that this has very poor longevity. I've seen some reviews were people are applying 10+ sprays and within minutes becoming anosmic to the scent. So basically for those that own the scent what are your experiences with longevity?

Thanks!

Default Re: Bvlgari Omnia longevity?

When I sampled this, the longevity was average.

The longevity is fine for me.

By the way, becoming anosmic to it doesn't mean other people can't smell it. The other day in my office our receptionist was wearing Angel. It smelled great on her, and I could smell it from about 15 feet away. When I asked her "Is that Angel you're wearing?", she was shocked and embarrassed that I could smell it. She couldn't smell a thing.

The only Bvlgari I own is Black and it seems to be the only one with longevity. I have tried the others and bang gone very quickly, and I am someone who can get four hours at least from many fragrances others say last 10 minutes on them.
    DONNA

Quote Originally Posted by Kagey View Post
    The longevity is fine for me.

By the way, becoming anosmic to it doesn't mean other people can't smell it. The other day in my office our receptionist was wearing Angel. It smelled great on her, and I could smell it from about 15 feet away. When I asked her "Is that Angel you're wearing?", she was shocked and embarrassed that I could smell it. She couldn't smell a thing.
    Yes I agree Gucci Envy (Mens) does that to me. I can't smell it on me but everyone else has no problem picking it up. Terre d'Hermès is another that has that effect on me. Next time I sample Omnia I'll spray it on myself on the fabric and see how long that lasts.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by donna255 View Post
    The only Bvlgari I own is Black and it seems to be the only one with longevity. I have tried the others and bang gone very quickly, and I am someone who can get four hours at least from many fragrances others say last 10 minutes on them.
    I actually wore Black today I sprayed it on the back of my hand and even with washing my hands all day I can still detect it...impressive. As for the longevity of other Bvlgari fragrances I noticed many complain about longevity of the other Omnia flankers also.
    Last edited by alexwagner; 10th February 2013 at 08:41 AM.

I have worn this regularly and I usually have people commenting on it for at least the next 4 hours. I think it wears quite close to the skin and doensn't seem to bery "perfumey" in the basenotes. I like it and am considering to buy again when I have enough room to fit in my perfume box.
    “If I had to live my life again, I'd make the same mistakes, only sooner.” Tallulah Bankhead - Actress

About average -- 4-6 hours -- which is great for the house of Bvlgari with others fading away in 2-3 hours.

Oh, I love this Bulgari scent. it is subtle and
    has average longevity (2-3 hours on my skin)
    but I just keep re-applying it! it is so warm and
    cosy and just beautiful.
    A woman without perfume is like a flower without a scent.

I wore Black today and hints of it still remain after 12 hours. I'm inspired now to dig out my Omnia and see how it fares. My recollection from previous wearings is about 3-4 hours.

I personally found a single spray of Omnia to last at least eight hours, but the way I used to spray it got some on my hair, where it must have lasted longer than on skin alone. That was, let's see, ten years ago or so now, though.

I've read that this fragrance is going to be discontinued. Can anyone confirm that?

Quote Originally Posted by Graphite View Post
    I've read that this fragrance is going to be discontinued. Can anyone confirm that?
    I keep hearing this but where I am there's a huge amount of stock and they keep getting new bottles in.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by EugeniaLOL View Post
    I personally found a single spray of Omnia to last at least eight hours, but the way I used to spray it got some on my hair, where it must have lasted longer than on skin alone. That was, let's see, ten years ago or so now, though.
    Yes please update us with how many hours you get with how many sprays...more opinions the better!

Omnia is lucky to last 20 min.s on me, and that's with 15 sprays. Sad because it is a unique scent. That is typical of Bvlgari on me, I won't buy Bvlgari anymore it's just useless in terms of longevity on me.