Code of Conduct
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Default Re: What's the darkest scent that you know? And with dark I mean SUPER-DARK!!!

dark and natural: Elogio de la sombra; vetiver and dark: Hornero, both from Fueguia 1883 (here at database). I love an oriental too: El mono de la tinta. Must-try!

Default Re: What's the darkest scent that you know? And with dark I mean SUPER-DARK!!!

Throw another one into the discussion: Oscar de la Renta Pour Lui.

Post Thanks / Like

I wonder how our perceptions and descriptions of the scents would vary if they didn't have Dark, Black, Noir, etc. in their names. Honestly, not all perfumes with such descriptors in the name come across as dark to me.

It kind of reminds me of experiments with wine drinkers where their perceptions and descriptions were influenced by the colour when red food colouring was added to white wine. From the suggestion by the colour and their expectations of red wine they start talking about tannins, berries, red fruit, etc. Don't underestimate the power of suggestion and expectation.

Cartier Santos Concentree. It's bone-dry, a little smoky. Dark.

Sombre Negra, by Yosh.
    Anybody want to get rid of H.O.T. Always? Andy Warhol? I've got vintage M7 & others in my swap list here.

Quote Originally Posted by mrcologneguy View Post
    Cartier Santos Concentree. It's bone-dry, a little smoky. Dark.
    And a masterpiece to boot!

Mazzolari Lui dark, dark, dark as well.
    Are you not entertained??? Is this not why you are here??

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Darjeeling View Post
    I wonder how our perceptions and descriptions of the scents would vary if they didn't have Dark, Black, Noir, etc. in their names. Honestly, not all perfumes with such descriptors in the name come across as dark to me.

It kind of reminds me of experiments with wine drinkers where their perceptions and descriptions were influenced by the colour when red food colouring was added to white wine. From the suggestion by the colour and their expectations of red wine they start talking about tannins, berries, red fruit, etc. Don't underestimate the power of suggestion and expectation.
    That is one of the truest things I've seen posted on BN... I believe our expectations/predjudices influence our perceptions vastly. I am always going on about people bashing fragrances b/c they perceive them as inexpensive, dept. store variety. I would love to see an experiment where someone took an inexpensive but well made Avon fragrance and put it in a Tom Ford or Creed Bottle and said it was the newest offering....We must admit our biases or we won't be aware of them. The first time I tried Tribute Attar at $1200/ounce I had a hard time separating my opinion from knowing the cost.
    For Sale: Gengis Kahn, Mona d' Orio, Penhaligons.

This is exactly why the blind sniff game is such fun. Three anonymous vials of A, B and C to smell and guess. When the preconceived ideas and hype are totally removed, then it really is up the the frag to do all it's own work.... the difference between the smell of a frag and it's hype/value are definitely not guaranteed to be related. There have been some interesting damnations of some really well known and expensive frags.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by mumsy View Post
    This is exactly why the blind sniff game is such fun. Three anonymous vials of A, B and C to smell and guess. When the preconceived ideas and hype are totally removed, then it really is up the the frag to do all it's own work.... the difference between the smell of a frag and it's hype/value are definitely not guaranteed to be related. There have been some interesting damnations of some really well known and expensive frags.
    Right Mumsy, and some really nice inexpensive fragrances that would be praised...until they found out they were not "niche"

Serge freak here, so...
    Borneo, because that's like fucking wordlessly on a jungle floor, the last night before the rains begin.
    Serge Noire. To me its like standing next to Byron while Shelley burns.
    And Fumerie T, for almost the same reason, that whiff of crematorium, burning phoenix feathers, that singed, tarry licorice just ties black silk over your eyes and whispers terrible things. Its all about association in the end and they all have very dark colours to me.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Possum-Pie View Post
    That is one of the truest things I've seen posted on BN... I believe our expectations/predjudices influence our perceptions vastly. I am always going on about people bashing fragrances b/c they perceive them as inexpensive, dept. store variety. I would love to see an experiment where someone took an inexpensive but well made Avon fragrance and put it in a Tom Ford or Creed Bottle and said it was the newest offering....We must admit our biases or we won't be aware of them. The first time I tried Tribute Attar at $1200/ounce I had a hard time separating my opinion from knowing the cost.
    At least, unlike some hifi forums I visit, we aren't tied up in endless discussions about expectation bias and demanding double blind testing and measurements of everything before accepting an opinion. Actually it would be kind of interesting to have chromatography analysis accompanying all reviews and allegations of reformulation...

Post Thanks / Like

Satyr by Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab

Quote Originally Posted by Virtue&Sin View Post
    V&A PH +
    SD PH +
    M7 (original) YSL +
    Black Afgano and Duro Nasomatto +
    since you want it to be "evil" and not sweet, but smoky: Bvlgari Black.
    Happy hunting!
    Bvlgari Black was extremely sweet on me with its amber and vanilla base.

- - - Updated - - -

Just for interest, I've been adding up these suggestions and there are approx 125 recommended perfumes to try here with these having multiple voters. (Bear in mind this is a quick estimate and I could have missed some comments)

S. Dali = 15 votes (but has comments about it's lack of darkness and some sweetness)
    Encre Noir = 9 (But H doesn't think it is dark in the OP)
    Montale dark Oud = 7
    Or black, Memoir man = 6
    N. Black Afgano, Mazzolari Lui, VC&A PH, = 5
    Jacomo, Patch 24 labo, Narciso R, Montale Black Oud, M7, TF Black Orchid, Avignon (OP says no), Ungaro III = 4
    Serge Noir SL, Farenheit Abs, Norne, No 88, = 3
    Patch Villoresi, Eucris, Sombre negre, Black Tourmaline, Onda, Cuir d'Arabie Montale, Noir de Noir TF, Nas. Duro, Petroleum, Rosam, Ambrarem, Kolnisch J, Bvlgari B. (OP says no), CDG 2, Cartier Santo = 2

That is quite a test list H... lol.
    Last edited by mumsy; 15th February 2013 at 12:41 PM.

Basenotes Member
    Post Thanks / Like

+1 for Dark Aoud, Narciso Rodriguez for him, Pure Oud, and Memoir Man

Al Oudh by L'artisan Parfumer, a great take on oud which, according to the SA, smells particularly dark on my skin.

Post Thanks / Like

Nasomatto Black Afgano is probably the darkest scent I have.

Post Thanks / Like

I revised my opinion on Pure Oud from By Kilian in post 65! I found a sample and actually it is pretty dark, only a bit too animalic and it could have some smoke. I like the saffron and I love its deepness!
    Last edited by hoschhti; 16th February 2013 at 03:44 PM.

Basenotes Plus
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by hoschhti View Post
    I revised my opinion on Pure Oud from By Kilian in post 65! I found a sample and actually it is pretty dark, only a bit too animalic and it could have some smoke. I like the saffron and I love its deepness!
    hoschti....
    First of all, I thought we were looking for, in the words in your orignal post, something that "....smells like (a) bone-filled dungeon in a medevial castle in the darkest night in coldest winter. Pure Oud is a favorite of mine. I never thought of it as dark in any sense of the word. I wouldn't be afraid to wear it to a children's birthday party. I left a previous post in this thread, #31,where I attempted to concoct a dark fragrance for you. While I was being facetious for the most part I would recommend if you are interested to get hold of a sample of Acampora Jasmin sometime just to see how dark jasmine can be. It is truly a dark scent and is eye opening in the sense that it shows you that not everything "dark" is leather and smoke and body excretions. But I was thinking that something more of what you're looking for might be Xerjoff Homme. I don't think anyone in this thread has mentioned it but I might be wrong. Homme is pretty much smoke and black leather with a little sweet undertone. Good hunting.

Post Thanks / Like

LeMale

Oops... I thought you said "dorkest" and "SUPER-DORK"....
    ----- People laugh at me because I'm different.... I laugh at them because they're all the same -----

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dernier_Cri View Post
    hoschti....
    First of all, I thought we were looking for, in the words in your orignal post, something that "....smells like (a) bone-filled dungeon in a medevial castle in the darkest night in coldest winter. Pure Oud is a favorite of mine. I never thought of it as dark in any sense of the word. I wouldn't be afraid to wear it to a children's birthday party. I left a previous post in this thread, #31,where I attempted to concoct a dark fragrance for you. While I was being facetious for the most part I would recommend if you are interested to get hold of a sample of Acampora Jasmin sometime just to see how dark jasmine can be. It is truly a dark scent and is eye opening in the sense that it shows you that not everything "dark" is leather and smoke and body excretions. But I was thinking that something more of what you're looking for might be Xerjoff Homme. I don't think anyone in this thread has mentioned it but I might be wrong. Homme is pretty much smoke and black leather with a little sweet undertone. Good hunting.
    All I said is that it's darker than I remembered it because in post 65 I wrote that it's "not dark at all". All in all it's a nice and comfortable scent and is easy to wear, but certainly not dark enough!

Although I like Castoreum I am not keen on "body excretions"! Also not keen on a "sweet undertone"!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by bigsteve View Post
    LeMale

Oops... I thought you said "dorkest" and "SUPER-DORK"....
    Last edited by hoschhti; 17th February 2013 at 09:37 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

You should have Christopher Brosius of CB I Hate Perfume to make you a bespoke creation. I have no doubt he could do a dark, mouldering crypt.

Post Thanks / Like

The perfume should not have even the tiniest hint of sweetness, it should be extremely dry and maybe smoky.
    Eau de Fier ~ Annick Goutal
    " If you obey all the rules you miss all the fun ". Katharine Hepburn.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by david View Post
    Eau de Fier ~ Annick Goutal
    Thanks for your recommendation! The reviews sound interesting!

- - - Updated - - -

@ Dernier_Cri: It would be interesting to know how Acampora Jasmin smells compared to Tawaf? Tawaf is also a jasmine-scent and so far the only floral perfume that I like. A lot of people say that Tawaf is raw and kinda dark and masculine, so a comparison would be interesting. I think I need a sample of Acampora Jasmin!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Virtue&Sin View Post
    dark and natural: Elogio de la sombra; vetiver and dark: Hornero, both from Fueguia 1883 (here at database). I love an oriental too: El mono de la tinta. Must-try!
    Thanks for the recommendation!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by SaNielsen View Post
    You should have Christopher Brosius of CB I Hate Perfume to make you a bespoke creation. I have no doubt he could do a dark, mouldering crypt.
    I have sampled some of his premade ones and yes some of them are unusual and creative, but they smell a bit too synthetic and a few of them have a sharp grassy, also synthetic note that I don't like.
    Last edited by hoschhti; 19th February 2013 at 05:08 PM.

Montale Dark Aoud is like floating in space. Totally dark, totally strange. I haven't seen any other recommendations for the following but you really must try Montale's Black Musk as well. Both are as dark as can be. I can't say they'll be exactly what you're looking for but if you started here, I can't imagine you'd be disappointed. You should also include Byredo M/Mink. Dark inky madness. These three. Dark Aoud, Black Musk, M/Mink. Go.
    Last edited by nthny; 20th February 2013 at 06:33 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Amouage Memoir Man
    Zirh Ikon

Post Thanks / Like

I'd like Everyone in this thread who has not tested Maitre's Route Du Vetiver to do so.

Basenotes Plus
    Post Thanks / Like

@ Dernier_Cri: It would be interesting to know how Acampora Jasmin smells compared to Tawaf? Tawaf is also a jasmine-scent and so far the only floral perfume that I like. A lot of people say that Tawaf is raw and kinda dark and masculine, so a comparison would be interesting. I think I need a sample of Acampora Jasmin!
    Sorry old boy, I can't help you there because I haven't tried Tawaf. I went through a jasmine phase but seems like it's somewhat past. I see teardrop wrote a review of Tawaf. She's a jasmine lover so I defer to her. I will try to get a sample.
    As for the Acampora Jasmin as jasmines goes it's pretty unique and not all in a positive way. I always think of it as kind of a reference jasmine, but it can be overwhelming, especially as time goes by, as certain dense florals can be: thick, langorous, suffocating. I really find it suffocating.
    One of the few fragrances I actually find depressing. And yes I recommend trying it. I don't think I've ever worn it anywhere.
    Since you like bone dry.....did you every try CdG Monocle Hinoki? Not particularly dark though.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Skyline View Post
    Amouage Memoir Man
    Zirh Ikon
    Memoir Man has been mentioned also by others before. I wonder if people think of it as "dark" because of the dark bottle and packaging and the whole "black swan, dark side in us"-blah blah blah? To me it's creamy-green in the beginning, almost like jade. Then it turns in this fat, heavy, sweet, boosted sandalwood-monster! Not really dark and gives me terrible headaches!

Frag Bomb Squadron XVII
    Post Thanks / Like

Have you tried Immortal Mine perfume? Inspired by 19th cantury vampire novel Clarimonde, t's supposedly a very dark, gothic fragrance. Quoting from indieperfumes.blogspot : -

"This perfume is rich and dense, and as it opens it reminds me of white smoke trapped in a honeycomb, causing drowsiness among the bees, so they lay quietly while the keeper siphons off the honey.

This is a deeply moving dark and changeable perfume. It gets deeper and darker as time goes on. It dries down to a tobacco honeyed phase which lasts for a few minutes, then down to the vintage oud that holds the faint memory of the florals to itself closely. The central theme of this perfume is hypnotic attraction. It sinks deeply into the skin…There is a hint of beeswax and florals, but my favorite explanation of the ingredients of this perfume comes directly from Alexis Karl:

Soil from an unmarked grave. One single drop of blood from a slain Wyvern, the sweet elixir of dying jasmine and fading neroli. Amber found in ancient tombs of civilizations lost. Longing. Essence of smoke from the funeral pyre. A cut of material from Bela Lugosi’s cape, the dust from a bats wing. Wood resins gathered from the Forest of the Dead, Myrrh scraped from the cliffs of The Dark Realm. Precious ouds unearthed from burning desert sands. Wax dripping from black, white and pink candles, ashes of a Phoenix, words from a dead poet’s mouth. Rare herbs found in a cathedral’s forgotten garden. Desire."

The catch: $200 for 10 ml. Ouch.

Basenotes Plus
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Diamondflame View Post

The catch: $200 for 10 ml. Ouch.
    You can't get much darker than that.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DULLAH View Post
    I'd like Everyone in this thread who has not tested Maitre's Route Du Vetiver to do so.
    I am also interested in this one! I heard that the vintage version is better, but unfortunately it's hard to find.

Basenotes Plus
    Post Thanks / Like

I am also interested in this one! I heard that the vintage version is better, but unfortunately it's hard to find.
    It's good but I'd be surprized if it's something you're looking for. Lots of dark fruit.

Post Thanks / Like

Zirh Ikon and Amouage Memoir Man.

Post Thanks / Like

+1 Zino Davidoff (deserves much more votes, IMHO. Dark and aristocratic)
    +1 Ungaro III (dark and elegant)
    +1 Carter Santos Concentree (dark and business)

To me Encre Noir and Black Oud are dark enough, but since they are not for you then try Mona di Orio's Cuir and Le Labo Patchouli#?
    Also Absolute PourLe Soir is very dark.

Post Thanks / Like

Byredo M/Mink was mentioned. What do you think about this perfume? Judged by the reviews it must be at least very "interesting"! Maybe not the kind of darkness I am looking for, but I think I need a sample.

Post Thanks / Like

The best, dark, gothic scent on the market is Messe de Minuit by Etro. Bar none.
    - Ben -

Top Five:
    Creed Royal Oud; Byredo Black Saffron; Etro Etra; Creed Aventus; Xerjoff Nio

eBay: mississippi_rifleman
    Twitter: Cigar_Ben

Wardrobe

Stogie Review

Encre Noir and Avignon by CdG

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Malle's Noir Epices is really dark--I can't swear that there is not a tiny hint of sweetness. A rosy, mineral darkness. Or how about Domenico Caraceni 1913?

Basenotes Plus
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Montecristo View Post
    The best, dark, gothic scent on the market is Messe de Minuit by Etro. Bar none.
    I think the OP gave it the thumbs down in the original post.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dernier_Cri View Post
    I think the OP gave it the thumbs down in the original post.
    Thats true, but, to me, it represents to me exactly what he described he wanted, bordering on evil.
    - Ben -

Top Five:
    Creed Royal Oud; Byredo Black Saffron; Etro Etra; Creed Aventus; Xerjoff Nio

eBay: mississippi_rifleman
    Twitter: Cigar_Ben

Wardrobe

Stogie Review

Basenotes Plus
    Post Thanks / Like

Thats true, but, to me, it represents to me exactly what he described he wanted, bordering on evil.
    In that case....I'll try it.

Post Thanks / Like

To me this perfume is a bad joke! It's the number one on my hate-list! There is absolutely nothing dark in this perfume, the current formulation smells so cheap and bright, it's something for little girls! The older EDC-Version is a bit better, but still crap!

Avignon is also crap, a parody of real church-incense!

Zino, Midnight Poison and Opium Pour Homme EDP.

Post Thanks / Like

Mitti Attar. It's like someone dropped some sandalwood chips into a damp, cold, cave.

Post Thanks / Like

Secretions magnifique by eldo
    Aoud cuir d'arabie
    ... And do me a favor - don't disturb my friend. He's dead tired.

Welcome to the Bwahahaha! era...

TUM TUM PISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Encre Noir is a bit dark. Fahrenheit Absolute in its own way too.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by stevolution View Post
    Mitti Attar. It's like someone dropped some sandalwood chips into a damp, cold, cave.
    Yes, that sounds good! Actually Mitti is something I always wanted to try but never had the chance to. I like the way how it's produced - very interesting stuff!

- - - Updated - - -

In the meantime I ordered O'Driu-samples and they arrived today. They sent me 15(!) samples, all beautifully packed in black envelopes with feathers and other stuff! The best sample-presentation I have seen yet! I did a quick sniffing on a few of them and I definitely like the style and the quality of the perfumes!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Yes, that sounds good! Actually Mitti is something I always wanted to try but never had the chance to. I like the way how it's produced - very interesting stuff!

- - - Updated - - -

In the meantime I ordered O'Driu-samples and they arrived today. They sent me 15(!) samples, all beautifully packed in black envelopes with feathers and other stuff! The best sample-presentation I have seen yet! I did a quick sniffing on a few of them and I definitely like the style and the quality of the perfumes!
    Where did you order your samples through? THeir website doesn't seem to offer samples for sale. The thing that worries me about O'Driu is that you have to give them your Social Security Number in before you order...Forget that! It is illegal to ask for a Social Security number unless you are an employer or the USA Government.

Post Thanks / Like

Loewe Esencia pour Homme

Post Thanks / Like

Where did you order your samples through? THeir website doesn't seem to offer samples for sale. The thing that worries me about O'Driu is that you have to give them your Social Security Number in before you order...Forget that! It is illegal to ask for a Social Security number unless you are an employer or the USA Government.
    I ordered the samples directly via O'Driu. I sent them a request for samples through email and they sent me a link to an order-form. They charge 9,90 Euro for the samples which is very cheap considering that shipping to Germany costs 13 Euro! The fee covers only a part of the postage costs. They wanted my German "Steuernummer". A bit strange and never encountered before! They told me that they need the number to complete the invoice.

- - - Updated - - -

@ Rubirosa: Lovely picture!

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

hello, let me report i tried Tribute and i can say it is dark , its much draker then Mecca Balsam

the colours i get from it are dark grey, intervowen with dark red, that comes from furity vibe of oud....its darker on the clothes then on the skin....

i love it very much...ashy...dry ...smokey...and late drydown is like the picture from Rubirosa, and i compared it to Montale Cuir d Arabie.....which is bit lighter

- - - Updated - - -

the same would be true for 100% synthetic vs 90% synthetic frags.....its really very small difference...

......tommy girl is 100% synthetic frag and chanel begie too , ....but tommy is better composition then beige, more original definitely, yet not so polished materials that really reak of synthetics yet people would probably say Beige is so much more natural thing or No 22

Basenotes Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Motale - Dark Aoud. Really dark scent, not only the name.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by stevolution View Post
    Do you or does anybody else know a reliable source for a Mitti Attar?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by icu View Post
    Motale - Dark Aoud. Really dark scent, not only the name.
    Again Dark Aoud! I really think now I have to try it! I circumvented the whole line because of the sheer amount of the "Aoud"-perfumes, it made me somehow mad and I didn't know where to start!

Welcome to Basenotes, icu!
    Last edited by hoschhti; 27th February 2013 at 05:03 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

IMO LUSH Gorilla Perfume's Breath of God is pretty dark.

Paul Kiler
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm gonna say NOT Encre Noire, at 45% Iso e super, it's very tame.

But I will say Onda. Or Djedi 1924, but good luck with finding or affording that one.

Or, a few unreleased items from a new perfumer's line...

One is titled "Dirty Rose Extreme" with a dirty Rose, Ouds, and dark Musks. And others from this guy are recreation-al di-versions of Djedi; dank, dark, mineral, rooty, fungal even some of them. But you'll have to write that perfumer for more information.

Updated - And in the theme, I'll post one of my "Dark" images:San Fran Park 9 dark cropped 2.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by pkiler; 28th February 2013 at 02:47 AM.
    Paul Kiler
    PK Perfumes
    http://www.PKPERFUMES.com
    Gold Medal for "Best Aroma"; Los Angeles Artisan Fragrance Salon

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by nthny View Post
    Montale Dark Aoud is like floating in space. Totally dark, totally strange. I haven't seen any other recommendations for the following but you really must try Montale's Black Musk as well. Both are as dark as can be. I can't say they'll be exactly what you're looking for but if you started here, I can't imagine you'd be disappointed. You should also include Byredo M/Mink. Dark inky madness. These three. Dark Aoud, Black Musk, M/Mink. Go.
    Awesome recommendations.

I'd like to throw in the following too:

Black Tourmaline - smokey, black, spicy tar and incense fragrance. Just look at the color of the juice!
    Kyoto - Smells like you are alone in a Japanese hinoki forest on a cold and silent night. Incense burns en masse (pun intended) nearby and pierces the air. Very transportive.

I think Ungaro I and II might fit the uber dark category, but I've never smelled them so I can't vouch for them.

Post Thanks / Like

Serge Noire
    Salvatore Dali PH
    Black Tourmaline

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by L'Aventurier View Post

I'd like to throw in the following too:

Black Tourmaline - smokey, black, spicy tar and incense fragrance. Just look at the color of the juice!
    Kyoto - Smells like you are alone in a Japanese hinoki forest on a cold and silent night. Incense burns en masse (pun intended) nearby and pierces the air. Very transportive.

I think Ungaro I and II might fit the uber dark category, but I've never smelled them so I can't vouch for them.
    I had a sample of Black Tourmaline and I remember it as an "old man smell"!

I tried the whole Incense-Series from CdG, but I didn't like them. Too synthetic and somehow almost like a parody of the different types of incense! But if somebody would force me to choose one, I think I would take Zagorsk.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by iivanita View Post
    hello, let me report i tried Tribute and i can say it is dark , its much draker then Mecca Balsam

the colours i get from it are dark grey, intervowen with dark red, that comes from furity vibe of oud....its darker on the clothes then on the skin....

i love it very much...ashy...dry ...smokey...and late drydown is like the picture from Rubirosa, and i compared it to Montale Cuir d Arabie.....which is bit lighter
    I also like Tribute. I didn't test it on clothes, just on skin and there it had a dark brown colour. I like the ashy smoke, although I can imagine that sometimes it can smell a bit like cigarettes. I read somewhere that this attar is also affected by batch-variations.

Post Thanks / Like

So far the perfumes that caught my interest the most are:

Montale Dark Aoud
    Byredo M/Mink
    Acampora Jasmin

I will definitely try them!