Code of Conduct

Default Inherited an old bottle of Safari and LOVE it, but it doesn't last! Alternatives?

I inherited an unopened bottle of this from a relative who said he bought it in the 90s and hadn't seen it since, and I love the scent of it, very different from so many colognes today which I (personally) find to be very timid. While I think it smells great, it doesn't last more than a few hours. I haven't been fragrance shopping in ages (I usually wear simple vetivers) but spent a weekend sampling tons of frags at Sephora and couldn't really find anything similar, much less an EDP or otherwise that can last 8+ hours.

Does anyone remember this old frag, and if so do you have any recos for something similar that can last an entire day? Extra projection and sillage are a plus as I won't wear this often, but when I do I want to share it!

Default Re: Inherited an old bottle of Safari and LOVE it, but it doesn't last! Alternatives?

I still have my bottle of this from when it was launched back in 1992, and it's about 75% full. I don't think that I've even worn it once in the last 15 years or so....wonder if it's lost some strength from age?

Default Re: Inherited an old bottle of Safari and LOVE it, but it doesn't last! Alternatives?

re-apply it.

Personally never cared for this scent.

Use to wear this back in my clubbing days. Was nice back then.

Basenotes Plus

Jazz by Yves Saint Laurent

Jazz
    Pasha by Cartier
    Blue Ted by Lapidus

Pulled this one out today and revisited it.....me like