Marc Jacobs BANG
Marc Jacobs BANG
Last edited by sjg3839; 12th February 2013 at 01:36 PM.
"I hold it that a little rebellion now and then is a good thing, and as necessary in the political world as storms in the physical...It is a medicine necessary for the sound health of government." - Thomas Jefferson
Escrimeur by Detaille
........ Zino, vintage
Dolce & Gabbana EDT (ladies)
Hermes - Terre d'Hermes (EDT)
Giorgio For Men - excellent in cold weather.
Dunhill for Men (1934)
ointments and perfume delight the heart....
Morning all. PAPHI today.
L'Instant de Guerlain pour Homme Extreme Fragrance EdP
Comme des Garcons 2 Man
This is very much a potential new fave of mine
“To defeat an enemy you must know them. Not simply their battle tactics, but their history, philosophy, art.”
Serge Lutens Fourreau Noir
Acqua di Parma Colonia Essenza
Scent by Costume National
Last edited by drseid; 12th February 2013 at 10:13 AM.
Current Top Favorites:
1) Portrait of a Lady original formula (EdP Frédéric Malle)
2) Giorgio for Men vintage/V.I.P. for Men (Giorgio Beverly Hills)
3) Dia Man vintage edt (Amouage)
4) Anat Fritz Original Formula and Classical (Anat Fritz) - tie
4) Lalfeorosa (O'driù) - tie
6) Les Nombres d'Or Vetyver (Mona di Orio)
7) Captain vintage (Molyneux)
8) Tzora (Anat Fritz)
9) Javanese Patchouli (Zegna) - tie
9) Monsieur de Givenchy vintage (Givenchy) - tie
9) Coeur de Vetiver Sacré (L'Artisan) - tie
9) Polo vintage (Ralph Lauren) - tie
9) Patou pour Homme Privé (Jean Patou) - tie
9) Oud Shamash (The Different Company) - tie
"I love fragrances because they provide a sheer endless variety: there is a scent for every occasion, mood or feeling. Standing before my collection in the morning matching a perfume to my needs is one of the most enjoyable things in my day..."
My Top 10 Winter :: T. Mugler Taste of Fragrance :: Amouage Interlude :: Victor & Rolf Antidote :: Davidoff Zino :: Escada Magnetism :: Penhaligon's Halfeti :: T. Mugler Pure Malt :: Dueto Golden Boy :: Tom Ford Noir EDP :: Davidoff Leather Blend ::
From a sample.
Annick Goutal Myrrhe Ardente.
I don't know much about medicine, but I know what I like. -- S.J. Perelman
For Sale:Gucci Pour Homme II , Amouage Attar,Lubin Idole http://www.basenotes.net/threads/313...dwide-Shipping
What do you call a slow skier? A "slopepoke"
Have I told you about the scent of jasmine? Have I spoken about the smell of the sea? The earth is scented. And I perfume myself to enhance what I am. That's why I can not wear a perfume that bothers me. Perfuming is an instinctive wisdom. And like all art, it requires some knowledge of yourself..."
Clarice Lispector ( 1920-1977) - Perfumes da Terra / Earth Perfumes
Antidote this morning
Things are things because of Mind--Zen Buddhist saying
Fou d'Absinthe by L'Artisan Parfumeur