Lolita Lempicka Au Masculin
Perry Ellis 360 White
so interested in selling me anything from your vast collection?
Rochas Man great gourmand that has stood the test of time.
Rochas Man, without a question.
Yet another vote for Rochas Man
Rochas Man IMO. You can also try Michael Jordan Legend. Another cheapie gourmand that is pretty good.
Last edited by sjg3839; 12th February 2013 at 01:48 PM.
From the 4? Rochas.
Are you not entertained??? Is this not why you are here??
Yet another for Rochas Man.
Current Top Favorites:
1) Portrait of a Lady original formula (EdP Frédéric Malle)
2) Giorgio for Men vintage/V.I.P. for Men (Giorgio Beverly Hills)
3) Dia Man vintage edt (Amouage)
4) Anat Fritz Original Formula and Classical (Anat Fritz) - tie
4) Lalfeorosa (O'driù) - tie
6) Les Nombres d'Or Vetyver (Mona di Orio)
7) Captain vintage (Molyneux)
8) Tzora (Anat Fritz)
9) Javanese Patchouli (Zegna) - tie
9) Monsieur de Givenchy vintage (Givenchy) - tie
9) Coeur de Vetiver Sacré (L'Artisan) - tie
9) X for Men (Clive Christian) - tie
9) Patou pour Homme Privé (Jean Patou) - tie
9) Oud Shamash (The Different Company) - tie
I'd have to say none of the above, but if you must, Rochas Man.
From your selection: Rochas Man
I vote for Rochas Man too.
Lolita Lempicka. Anise, rum under-current , and woodsy dry down.
CURRENT TOP 5
1. Dior Homme Intense
2. Creed Aventus
3. Tom Ford Extreme
4. Gucci Pour Homme II
5. Terre d'Hermes
au masculin is by far the superior fragrance
By Kilian Incense Oud
By Kilian Straight to Heaven
Roja Dove Vetiver Extrait
Roja Dove Enigma Pour Homme Parfum
MDCI Invasion Barbare
Creed Royal Oud
Clive Christian X
Clive Christian No 1
Of the 4 listed, definitely the Lolita Lempicka.
For Sale:Gucci Pour Homme II , Amouage Attar,Lubin Idole http://www.basenotes.net/threads/313...dwide-Shipping
Rochas Man > Lolita Lempicka Au Masculin > Vanille Molinard
Don't know Perry Ellis 360 White.
I would choose between Rochas Man and Lolita Lempicka au Masculine. Sorry I can't be precise.
I'm not OLD...I'm VINTAGE!
None of those...A Men Taste of fragrance
I would steer clear of the Molinard as it smells to much like baking vanilla extract...unless that is what you want. It is very linear. Nothing wrong with that, though.
For a gourmand vanilla with complexity, try L'Artisan's Traversee du Bosphore: sweet vanilla, light fruits and leather:
"No elegance is possible without it...perfume is a part of you." Gabrielle "Coco" Chanel
Ok, I'm gonna be the odd man out, but my favorite out of those is 360 White. Out of all the Le Male type clones, this one is my favorite. Rochas is ok, I'm not crazy about Lolita, and I haven't tried the Molinard (although, it's on my list and I do love a pure vanilla extract scent, so I'll probably enjoy it).