Code of Conduct

Thread: spray button

Default spray button

Hi, does anyone know how to get the spray button for Chanel Antaeus or Allure? There are two bottles which lack the button at the top and are useless without them.

Thanks!

Default Re: spray button

That's a tough one. Maybe just try various spray buttons from other finished bottles by popping them off and trying them on the two bottles in question.

Maybe you can go to one of the stores and see if they have any empty testers for it.

Quote Originally Posted by romeocasido View Post
    Maybe you can go to one of the stores and see if they have any empty testers for it.
    I'd bet one would have a better chance finding an empty tester of Allure than Antaeus.

Spray buttons tend to be fairly generic. What you need to do is simply to find a button that fits the spray tube from the bottle. You'll know that instantly because the button will 'marry up' quite naturally with the tube and will spray with relative ease.

The other factor can come into it is the length of the button and will depend on 'the stroke of the pump' (provided by the technical department, as I call my husband). Basically, it's trial and error until you get one that suits. But you by no means, need a bespoke Chanel button.

Default Spray

Thanks for the replies. I was going to buy a bottle without a top but didn't in the end.