Code of Conduct
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Bond no. 9 repackages and relaunces 5 fragrances; bye-bye Andy Warhol

Five fragrances from Bond no. 9 had to be given new names and new packaging after the collaboration with the Andy Warhol Foundation ended/fell through.

Andy Warhol Silver Factory is now Bond Silver

Andy Warhol Union Square is Union Square

Andy Warhol Lexington Avenue is Lexington Avenue

Andy Warhol Success is a Job in New York is now Success is the Essence of New York
    (Wow, that name went from clunky to obnoxious)

Andy Warhol Montauk is Montauk

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Bond no. 9 repackages and relaunces 5 fragrances; bye-bye Andy Warhol

An improvement

Default Re: Bond no. 9 repackages and relaunces 5 fragrances; bye-bye Andy Warhol

As I am not a fan of this house, no big shakes..

The top bottle looks great. I assume that's the new bottle for Silver...? I wonder if they'll relaunch the scent simply titled Andy Warhol. That one tempted me.
    "Follow your nose. It always knows." -- Toucan Sam

Basenotes Plus
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by L'Homme Blanc Individuel View Post
    The top bottle looks great. I assume that's the new bottle for Silver...? I wonder if they'll relaunch the scent simply titled Andy Warhol. That one tempted me.
    Last I heard, but don't hold me to it, they were going to kill that one. My guess if they do, they'll tweak it a bit and re-releasing.

Absolutely LOVE that new Silver Factory bottle. Purple and silver, two of my fave colors. And a bond that isn't garish. What are the chances of both of those happening together?!
    ***For sale:

Iris Pallida 50ml

Ungaro I 75ml

and more!
    - http://www.basenotes.net/threads/301...n-Man-and-more

Basenotes Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Don't understand the love for the new silver bottle. It's basically the same as before without the sticker. I personally have and like the bottle design as before because it references something iconic and is unique in the line-up

Dependent
    Post Thanks / Like

Interesting they dumped the Andy Warhol scent (the one with his face on it...that has a prominent plum note). I believe it came out fairly recently. I own it but rarely wear it.

Post Thanks / Like

I kinda liked the Andy Warhol thing a little better.
    Top ten

1. Patou Pour Homme
    2. Patou Pour Homme Prive
    3. Portrait of a lady
    4. Jubilation XXV
    5. Cashmere Oud
    6. Tribute Attar
    7. Ambre 114
    8. Clive Christian No. 1
    9. Jardin d Amalfi
    10. Eau de Patou Pour Homme

yawn

Makes no difference either way, but I think I like the new versions of the bottles better.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

None of the Warhol offerings tempted me...This whole house is strange, I am in love with the projection and longevity of the House as a whole, but most of their offerings are bland, or worse. I finally discovered NY Amber and NY Musk, and bought full bottles, but the rest...too artificial/chemical. Silver Factory was OK...

So, the new Montauk is the same juice as Andy Warhol Montauk? Have anyone tried both?