Code of Conduct

Default Creed VIRGIN ISLAND WATER - anyone know when this year's 2013 new batches will be available?

I emailed Creed three times and they just ignore my emails, even though I've spent thousands of dollars on their products over the past 6 years.

Regardless of my personal reasons for wanting the 2013 batch, any ideas when/if it will come out this year?

Default Re: Creed VIRGIN ISLAND WATER - anyone know when this year's 2013 new batches will be available?

They may or may not know, but just call the boutique and ask Rodney or Luis. 1-877-273-3344.

Default Re: Creed VIRGIN ISLAND WATER - anyone know when this year's 2013 new batches will be available?

Quote Originally Posted by RedRaider430 View Post
    They may or may not know, but just call the boutique and ask Rodney or Luis. 1-877-273-3344.
    Thank you!

Can you please report back with your findings? I'll definitely be buying myself a bottle when it starts to finally warm up. Was the last batch not desirable?

Or keep e-mailing them until you get an answer.

Basenotes Plus

I find that emailing them every 25 minutes works wonders.

Quote Originally Posted by juanderer View Post
    I find that emailing them every 25 minutes works wonders.

Yeah, let us know when you get the info. Thanks!

Out of curiosity, why does it matter? Are you hoping they improve the longevity? It's been bad since its release.

I had an earlier bottle with more of a coconut and ylang ylang heaviness and it lasted longer and projected better. My 2010 bottle was lime and rum heavy and didn't smell as good, project as well, or last as long.

A few folks didn't like the 2010 thru 2012 batches. Didn't have a lot of the coconut note as previous years (more lime).That's probably why.
    Quote Originally Posted by aphexacid View Post
    Out of curiosity, why does it matter? Are you hoping they improve the longevity? It's been bad since its release.

Quote Originally Posted by silentrich View Post
    I had an earlier bottle with more of a coconut and ylang ylang heaviness and it lasted longer and projected better. My 2010 bottle was lime and rum heavy and didn't smell as good, project as well, or last as long.
    silentrich and sjg3839 must have crystal balls

the coconut note has been non-existant since 2010...just a watery lime... and it vanishes in 30 minutes compared to my 2007-2008 batches.

im seeking a coconut-heavy batch with some longevity.

- - - Updated - - -

I received a generic e-mail today that basically said I would have to call my local individual Creed retailer to find out individually if the Creed Rep at that store received the 2013 batches of VIW , as they are shipped directly from Paris (duh!).

The last time I talked to the people selling Creed at Neiman Marcus (in Troy, Michigan ) they were honestly dumber than a box of rocks. They werent the official Creed reps who only visit once every couple of months ,but they did sell Creed.

Anyways, I 'm back to square one. I might "man up" and call Luis as suggested