"You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality." - Ayn Rand
"I hold it that a little rebellion now and then is a good thing, and as necessary in the political world as storms in the physical...It is a medicine necessary for the sound health of government." - Thomas Jefferson
Miles by Detaille
Davidoff - Cool water
on my right wrist: Montale - Aoud Damascus
on my left wrist: Montale - Attar
Creed Royal Oud
Emanuel Ungaro - Ungaro III
Happy Birthday, d4N13L!
Style - M Micallef
ointments and perfume delight the heart....
Roses for Valentine
Last edited by jasonx; 14th February 2013 at 09:01 AM.
Anat Fritz (original formula) by Anat Fritz
Current Top Favorites:
1) Portrait of a Lady original formula (EdP Frédéric Malle)
2) Giorgio for Men vintage/V.I.P. for Men (Giorgio Beverly Hills)
3) Dia Man vintage edt (Amouage)
4) Anat Fritz Original Formula and Classical (Anat Fritz) - tie
4) Lalfeorosa (O'driù) - tie
6) Les Nombres d'Or Vetyver (Mona di Orio)
7) Captain vintage (Molyneux)
8) Tzora (Anat Fritz)
9) Javanese Patchouli (Zegna) - tie
9) Monsieur de Givenchy vintage (Givenchy) - tie
9) Coeur de Vetiver Sacré (L'Artisan) - tie
9) X for Men (Clive Christian) - tie
9) Patou pour Homme Privé (Jean Patou) - tie
9) Oud Shamash (The Different Company) - tie
Serge Lutens Encens et Lavande
Tom Ford Santal Blush
Nasomatto Black Afgano
For Sale:Gucci Pour Homme II , Amouage Attar,Lubin Idole http://www.basenotes.net/threads/313...dwide-Shipping
MUSCS KOUBLAI KHAN from a sample
Amouage Epic Man.
I don't know much about medicine, but I know what I like. -- S.J. Perelman
Comme des Garcons 2 MAN
"There has been an awakening, have you felt it?"
Couldn't really figure out what I wanted to wear for Valentine's Day (not that I have a reason...), so:
Have I told you about the scent of jasmine? Have I spoken about the smell of the sea? The earth is scented. And I perfume myself to enhance what I am. That's why I can not wear a perfume that bothers me. Perfuming is an instinctive wisdom. And like all art, it requires some knowledge of yourself..."
Clarice Lispector ( 1920-1977) - Perfumes da Terra / Earth Perfumes
Eau Noire Cologne
by Christian Dior
Lalique Encre Noire