Code of Conduct

Default Guerlain in India

I don't think this sub forum is very active but here goes: Does anyone know any shops in India which sell Guerlain fragrances? Parcos in Chennai sells a few but they don't have the ones I want, namely Mitsouko, Shalimar EDP, Habit Rouge EDP among others.

I'm aware I can buy them online, but I'd rather not buy blind. If they're available in any of the big cities, I could visit the shop when I travel.

Cheers.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Guerlain in India

Bombay and new Delhi will definitely have. Maybe even IT capital of the world will now that it's up and coming.

for swap/sale:

Hello. Thank you for the response.

Generally speaking though, what is available in Bombay, Delhi and Bangalore should be available where I live. The Guerlain website for instance, lists Parcos as their registered retailer in all major cities. This leads me to believe that all Parcos outlets around the country stock the same fragrances, so they may not have the ones I'm looking for.

Ashr, I'm a Chennai native (living in Canada) - best bet for you - anyone traveling back home from other countries, have them buy it at any of the Mid East / Singapore / Malaysia / European / N.American countries duty free stores - will save u a ton of money & u will get originals...I doubt if an Indian shop will allow u to test / have samples, but things might have changed...
    Ordering online - try fragrancenet.com - not sure if they ship to India though...
    Of the 3 mentioned (which I own), Habit Rouge is a safe buy, the other 2 are superb / grt frags which u'll need to test / sample b4 buying.

Yes this is good advice, but the reason I'm looking at retail shops is so I can test on skin. They let you do that in some of the newer stores. Strawberrynet ships to India for very reasonable prices but from what I see, Mitsouko is one of those classic love / hate fragrances. I'm not sure how I'd feel about blind buying something like this. I could also test locally and buy it online if I like it

The last fragrance I bought blindly was YSL's La Nuit de L'homme, gave me a terrible headache so I can't use it at all. Since you're originally from Chennai, you must also know about the weather we have here. Many fragrances don't work too well in this heat. Another case against blind buying.

I own Habit Rouge EDT and I love it. Have you tried the EDP by any chance?

Post Thanks / Like

Except mitsouko, other two are available in Mumbai.
    In palledium mall, lower parel
    Infinity malad
    Shoppers stop in inorbit malad