Code of Conduct

Default Boxer briefs or trunks - what keeps from riding up

Switched from boxers to boxer briefs. SUpport and the fact that the legs of the boxers would ride up. I have Jockey mid-length boxer briefs, poly blend, not quite compression shorts. Still, the leg rides up.

Been reading up on Saxx, and Flint and Tinder and they have trunks. I dont want underarmour as that is like the Jockey and even though they have a 3" boxerjock, I have had undearmour before. Never worn a trunk but they just seem to be like a very short pair of boxer briefs.

Anything in a trunk or a boxer brief (with a shorter leg) that wont ride up

Default Re: Boxer briefs or trunks - what keeps from riding up

As you say, trunks are shorter than boxer brief, and to me they are actually much closer to briefs than to boxers. I've used 2xist in the past and they were fine - but as usual, I'm sure it varies across people. But why not go to briefs all the way?

cacio

Briefs (tighty whities, lol) ride into my leg/groin area. I usually cut out the nylon mesh insert in swimsuits or running shorts for that reason. I have used Underarmour boxers and jocks and I dont want any more nylon/wicking stuff, and prefer the cotton or cottom/model mix with a little bit of spandex thrown in. I might try the 2 exist but the flint and tinder are said to be great as far as feel and I like the aspect of US made. Saxx seems interesting. I just dont know whether to go Boxerbrief or trunk style. If the legs stay in place, trunk would be fine as I dont need to go half way down my thigh but that leg keeps the underwear from cutting into my groin area

- - - Updated - - -

Briefs (tighty whities, lol) ride into my leg/groin area. I usually cut out the nylon mesh insert in swimsuits or running shorts for that reason. I have used Underarmour boxers and jocks and I dont want any more nylon/wicking stuff, and prefer the cotton or cottom/model mix with a little bit of spandex thrown in. I might try the 2 exist but the flint and tinder are said to be great as far as feel and I like the aspect of US made. Saxx seems interesting. I just dont know whether to go Boxerbrief or trunk style. If the legs stay in place, trunk would be fine as I dont need to go half way down my thigh but that leg keeps the underwear from cutting into my groin area

My only input is that fit probably helps the most; something that fits just right will wear just right.

That said, I really like the Flint & Tinder boxer briefs (the ones with the white stripe down the front, which I don't think are in stock right now) as they fit me nicely.

Banned
    Blog Entries

Boxers. I don't want to say anything vulgar, but I just like the looseness of it.
    Last edited by noirdrakkar; 14th February 2013 at 11:19 PM.

Trunks are long enough that they don't cut into the groin area (though, to be honest, I usually wear briefs and don't have problems). I just opened the flintandtinder website - their trunks seem nice. But who said white? Color is better. Their army green looks very good.
    http://www.flintandtinderusa.com/products/trunk-briefs

Saxx's trunks seem to be cut a bit lower than usual. They have a nice red, though.

(of course, one reason for 2xist is that they have several nice bright reds and blues in trunks and briefs
    http://shop.2xist.com/product/X35533...how-Trunk.html
    If you want to avoid cutting into the groin area, you can also use some high cut briefs like
    http://shop.2xist.com/product/X34712...ort-Brief.html )

cacio

Have used both in my life but prefer briefs.

boxer briefs... support is good, without restricting.

Very loose boxers. I can´t stand tight underwear.