Code of Conduct

Thread: by Kilian...

Default by Kilian...

Hello all ...I love Cruel Intentions but a little expensive for me ...Do you have a cheaper variant of Cruel Intentions?

Default Re: by Kilian...

The Cruel Intentions travel spray?

Try to get in on a split.

Quote Originally Posted by QWERTYOP View Post
    The Cruel Intentions travel spray?
    That would work.

Start saving. When you find something you like, nothing will suffice but the real thing. As mentioned above, you can get the travel spray, or refill bottle, drastically cutting down the cost.

Travel spray is only $75

A very deep, long-lasting vetiver. Great stuff. I can't think of anything very similar. As others mentioned, a travel spray, or the 50ml refill bottle for $125 is the way to go.

Split or used partial bottle

Take the SA at your frag store on a date and I am sure she'll give u a 30ml or so tester (of course you'll spend mroe for the date!!!)
    +1 to the thought from Jivehippo - if u like a perfume that much, 15 or 30ml wouldn't suffice, you'll need a min 50ml or more to keep u satisfied...i bought the refills of many Kilian's, I think they are good, but way overpriced for the juice. Then get a spray bottle online that will do the job. Of course Kilian's does have grt longevity, still 30 is too less (ONLY exception will be for Jicky).

I get a similar sort of woody drydown from Le Labo Santal 33. Though, the top notes are completely different, it's got a herbal dill kind of top. If you love Cruel Intentions you'll probably be hard pressed to find something similar enough to replace it.

Tnx a lot for answers No delivery to my country for order travel spray from kilian official website...Where can I buy split? And Cruel intentions it's ok for evening outings?

Basenotes Plus

Quote Originally Posted by M-Perfume View Post
    Tnx a lot for answers No delivery to my country for order travel spray from kilian official website...Where can I buy split? And Cruel intentions it's ok for evening outings?
    Since you have said several times, no delivery to my country, maybe it would help a lot of us if you indicated your location and country in your settings. This way people will make recommendations to what may be available to you.

split/decant, travel spray or even a refill bottle!

It would only ever be a variant though

Basenotes Plus

A refill bottle.