Last edited by sjg3839; 15th February 2013 at 01:37 PM.
"I hold it that a little rebellion now and then is a good thing, and as necessary in the political world as storms in the physical...It is a medicine necessary for the sound health of government." - Thomas Jefferson
Calvin Klein Obsession for Men
my blog : bonnygonggrijp.blogspot.com
Lalique Pour Homme
Rafting by Galimard
After a long and challenging work-week, an extra-special one from my wardrobe:
Boucheron - Jaïpur Homme EDP
Yardley - English Lavender
Crabtree & Evelyn - Sienna
NR for Him EDP
Current Top 5
1. Creed Aventus
2. A*Men Pure Malt
3. L'instant Extreme
4. Nasomatto Duro
5. CDG - Kyoto
Vetiver Oriental - Serge Lutens
ointments and perfume delight the heart....
Serge Lutens Bois de Violette
The recent thread here has reminded me it has been too long since I wore Davidoff (original) as my SotD.
Current Top Favorites:
1) Portrait of a Lady original formula (EdP Frédéric Malle)
2) Giorgio for Men vintage/V.I.P. for Men (Giorgio Beverly Hills)
3) Dia Man vintage edt (Amouage)
4) Anat Fritz Original Formula and Classical (Anat Fritz) - tie
4) Lalfeorosa (O'driù) - tie
6) Les Nombres d'Or Vetyver (Mona di Orio)
7) Captain vintage (Molyneux)
8) Tzora (Anat Fritz)
9) Javanese Patchouli (Zegna) - tie
9) Monsieur de Givenchy vintage (Givenchy) - tie
9) Coeur de Vetiver Sacré (L'Artisan) - tie
9) Polo vintage (Ralph Lauren) - tie
9) Patou pour Homme Privé (Jean Patou) - tie
9) Oud Shamash (The Different Company) - tie
Un Jardin Sur Le Nil
“To defeat an enemy you must know them. Not simply their battle tactics, but their history, philosophy, art.”
Good morning all !. SotD is Shalimar.
From a sample.
Lorenzo Villoresi Acqua di Colonia
Creed Green Irish Tweed
Creed Royal Oud
For Sale:Gucci Pour Homme II , Amouage Attar,Lubin Idole http://www.basenotes.net/threads/313...dwide-Shipping
NICOLAÏ POUR HOMME
Have I told you about the scent of jasmine? Have I spoken about the smell of the sea? The earth is scented. And I perfume myself to enhance what I am. That's why I can not wear a perfume that bothers me. Perfuming is an instinctive wisdom. And like all art, it requires some knowledge of yourself..."
Clarice Lispector ( 1920-1977) - Perfumes da Terra / Earth Perfumes
Another day with
Green Irish Tweed by Creed
Chaos by Donna Karan
Aptly named, for how I feel today.
"When you become comfortable with uncertainty. infinite possibilities open up in your life"
-- Eckhart Tolle
Like a few fellows above me, today is an Aventus day.
Frapin - Passion Boisée
PS by Paul Sebastian.