Last edited by sjg3839; 15th February 2013 at 12:37 PM.
"I hold it that a little rebellion now and then is a good thing, and as necessary in the political world as storms in the physical...It is a medicine necessary for the sound health of government." - Thomas Jefferson
Calvin Klein Obsession for Men
my blog : bonnygonggrijp.blogspot.com
Lalique Pour Homme
Rafting by Galimard
After a long and challenging work-week, an extra-special one from my wardrobe:
Boucheron - Jaïpur Homme EDP
Yardley - English Lavender
Crabtree & Evelyn - Sienna
NR for Him EDP
Current Top 5
1. Creed Aventus
2. A*Men Pure Malt
3. L'instant Extreme
4. Nasomatto Duro
5. CDG - Kyoto
Vetiver Oriental - Serge Lutens
ointments and perfume delight the heart....
Serge Lutens Bois de Violette
The recent thread here has reminded me it has been too long since I wore Davidoff (original) as my SotD.
Current Top Favorites:
1) Portrait of a Lady original formula (EdP Frédéric Malle)
2) Giorgio for Men vintage/V.I.P. for Men (Giorgio Beverly Hills)
3) Dia Man vintage edt (Amouage)
4) Anat Fritz Original Formula and Classical (Anat Fritz) - tie
4) Lalfeorosa (O'driù) - tie
6) Les Nombres d'Or Vetyver (Mona di Orio)
7) Captain vintage (Molyneux)
8) Tzora (Anat Fritz)
9) Javanese Patchouli (Zegna) - tie
9) Monsieur de Givenchy vintage (Givenchy) - tie
9) Coeur de Vetiver Sacré (L'Artisan) - tie
9) Polo vintage (Ralph Lauren) - tie
9) Patou pour Homme Privé (Jean Patou) - tie
9) Oud Shamash (The Different Company) - tie
Un Jardin Sur Le Nil
Good morning all !. SotD is Shalimar.
From a sample.
Lorenzo Villoresi Acqua di Colonia
Creed Green Irish Tweed
Creed Royal Oud
For Sale:Gucci Pour Homme II , Amouage Attar,Lubin Idole http://www.basenotes.net/threads/313...dwide-Shipping
NICOLAÏ POUR HOMME
Have I told you about the scent of jasmine? Have I spoken about the smell of the sea? The earth is scented. And I perfume myself to enhance what I am. That's why I can not wear a perfume that bothers me. Perfuming is an instinctive wisdom. And like all art, it requires some knowledge of yourself..."
Clarice Lispector ( 1920-1977) - Perfumes da Terra / Earth Perfumes
Another day with
Green Irish Tweed by Creed
Chaos by Donna Karan
Aptly named, for how I feel today.
"When you become comfortable with uncertainty. infinite possibilities open up in your life"
-- Eckhart Tolle
Like a few fellows above me, today is an Aventus day.
Frapin - Passion Boisée
PS by Paul Sebastian.