Code of Conduct

Default L'Eau D'Issey Summer editions - which has the best projection, sillage, smell ?

Howdy all,

just wondering if anyone has tried various summer editions of L'Eau D'Issey Miyake ? If so, do you have any recommendations / preferences, etc. ? Any to avoid ?

Many thanks in advance.

Default Re: L'Eau D'Issey Summer editions - which has the best projection, sillage, smell ?

Of the ones I have tried, to me, they were not incredibly distinct from each other, although not awful.

Default Re: L'Eau D'Issey Summer editions - which has the best projection, sillage, smell ?

See if you find a bottle of 2009...if not grab a bottle of 2012.

What do you guys who have 2010 think of it?

I own a bottle of L'Eau D'Issey Summer Edition 2009. I like this one better than de regular L'Eau D'Issey because it is lighter, but with a good longevity and sillage. To my nose it's perfect!

I also have the 2009, and the stuff is a powerhouse to my usually insensitive nose. Over-application can be a real problem with this one, and it lasts forever.

Yes. 2009 is just short of amazing. Get it if you can. Ebay will have it eventually. I hear 2012 is close but I have not sampled it.
    My Favorites

1. Amouage Epic man
    2. Dior Leather Oud
    3. Perris Monte Carlo Oud Imperial Black
    4. Le Labo Patchouli 24
    5. Amouage Opus VII
    6. Byredo Bullion
    7. Norma Kamali Incense

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

The IFRA can bite me!

I like my original.

2012 is excellent, though I can't compare it with other summer editions as I haven't smelled them. Fragrancenet had it for quite cheap recently.

I have the 2009 and a backup. Incredible fragrance and much better than the original IMO (which I won't wear). More citrus, less floral, and brighter. I haven't tried any of the other years for Summer editions but imagine they would also be good As far as sillage/longevity go on the 2009 it is excellent.
    Current favorites_____Black Tourmaline_____Gucci Pour Homme II_____Memoir Man_____Tuscan Leather______Montale Aoud and Pine_____Sel Marin_____Invasion Barbare_____Tonka Imperial____Dior Homme Intense_____L'Humaniste____Santal 33_____Bois d'Argent_____Nio_____MFK Oud_____Lumiere Noire_____Bois d'Encens_____Cuir Ottoman