Code of Conduct

Question Four seasons products a scam or legit?

Hey guys I'm new to Basenotes but have been collecting niche fragrances for sometime now. I ran across a website called fourseasonsproducts and they had some pretty good deals on fragrances I normally don't get deals on. Has anyone else heard of or dealt with this company? Are they legit, sell knockoffs, or are they a scam in general?

Basenotes Plus

Default Re: Four seasons products a scam or legit?

I have been to their store many times as they are local to me. They are legit, no scams or knockoffs.

They are very nice people to do business with. Can't really say anything about how they handle the e-commerce stuff, since I always have shopped in their store.

The only thing I have found in the past, they did not have a lot of inventory on some of the higher priced fragrances like Amouage, but any time I had purchase something from them that was not in-stock, it took them about a week to get to me.

Thanks for responding. I talked to someone over the online shipping items and she put my mind at ease. I think i have found a new place to get alot of my scents from now on. Again, thanks for the reply.

In the last 10 days received a package of four scents from them. Very happy with their service and speed of delivery. They use
    USPS priority Mail and purchases are in my hands two days after delivery.

Basenotes Plus

Quote Originally Posted by Djehuti View Post
    Thanks for responding. I talked to someone over the online shipping items and she put my mind at ease. I think i have found a new place to get alot of my scents from now on. Again, thanks for the reply.
    Glad it worked out for you. They do offer a fairly nice niche selection, which may sound strange, but here is South Florida, it is a rarity. I would probably do more business with them, especially with all the splits I run, but that darn Florida sales tax makes me go elsewhere more often then not.