Code of Conduct

Default Trussardi Uomo (1983) vs. Drakkar Noir

I'd like to know is there any similarity in those two scents' development? I don't remember how TU smells, Drakkar is known to me. Any common single note maybe that these two scents share?

Been trying to track down an old scent which has something in common with Drakkar smell-wise in some point of the development and read of TU and been starting to believe it could be the one.
    "Le parfum est la musique du corps"
    (Marcel Rochas)

Default Re: Trussardi Uomo (1983) vs. Drakkar Noir

From what I can remember of the former, they are different. Drakkar Noir is for me quite unique.

From my recollection, Trussardi Uomo is very much in line with the likes of Oscar De La Renta Pour Lui, Aramis, and Quorum: A bold, herbal, leathery scent. I think it is very different from Drakkar Noir, as DN is a greenish woodsy fougere. Let's put it another way: I have heard people describe Drakkar Noir as "smelling like soap", but I have never heard anyone describe Trussardi Uomo that way. Just sayin'....

Quote Originally Posted by df91 View Post
    ...Been trying to track down an old scent which has something in common with Drakkar smell-wise in some point of the development and read of TU and been starting to believe it could be the one.
    Lomani Pour Homme & Caesar's Man are what you are looking for & not Trussardi. Both are readily available & super cheap in price.