Code of Conduct

Default NEW FRAGRANCE - Profumo di Firenze - TERRAROSSA - HYPEWORTHY!

Hey guys,

Just want to start of by saying ive been out of the frag world for a few months. I built up my collection to where I wanted it and decided to give my nose a bit of a break. But after a couple months I wondered into barneys for some other suiting items and decided to check the frag counter to see if there was anything new. Usually I dont listen to SA's because frankly in my experience they just push certain products not because it smells grat but because its expensive or they want to move it.

But the SA showed me a new frag from Profumo di Firenze Called Terrarossa. I cant remember if its a limited edition or not but im almost positive its a barneys exclusive. I tried doing some research on it here but couldnt find anything.

Bottom line I love this stuff. Tons of compliments when I wear it and the longevity, sillage and projection is very solid. You guys need to get your nose on this. Its a nice Neroli Vetiver combo thats fresh and quite unique in my personal opinion. Some of you more experienced noses might sniff it and know of something similar but its quite new for me.

Notes are : Calabrian Bergamont, Sweet orange and Neroli from Tunisia, Indonesian Nutmeg, Ylang Ylang and Tuscan Cypress with hatian and javanese veteiver.

If anyone has sniffed it let me know what you think.
    Im not going to lie to you; that smells like pure gasoline.

Default Re: NEW FRAGRANCE - Profumo di Firenze - TERRAROSSA - HYPEWORTHY!

Was sent a sample of this as well and found it to be very nice indeed, let me try and dig it out of the sample box and put it in an atomizer to give a better opinion.

Follow Up: Got the sample in a sprayer and my initial impression was correct, opens very nicely indeed. It actually reminds me a lot of Colonia Assoluta.
    Last edited by Ulsterman; 20th February 2013 at 01:54 AM.

Will give it a sniff next time I'm in Barneys.

Enjoy bro!