"I hold it that a little rebellion now and then is a good thing, and as necessary in the political world as storms in the physical...It is a medicine necessary for the sound health of government." - Thomas Jefferson
MdM by Marc de la Morandiere
Last edited by sjg3839; 20th February 2013 at 03:15 AM.
Lolita Lempicka EDP
ointments and perfume delight the heart....
Is the juice worth the squeeze?
Chanel - Allure Homme Sport
Tomf Ford Tuscan Leather
AUSSIES, join our exclusive niche split club.
Amouage - Tribute, Homage and OPUS VII
Andy Tauer - Noontide Petals, Miriam and Loretta
HdP - Veni, Vidi, Vici and Rosam, Ambrarem, Petroleum
The Different Company - Oud Shamash, Oud for Love and Aurore Nomade
Guerlain - Sous Le Vent, Angélique Noire, Bois d'Armenie, Cruel Gardenia, Rose Barbare
and many more niches up for split...
Bond no.9 - New Haarlem
on my left wrist Al Rehab - Choco musk
on my right wrist Al Rehab - Silver
Giorgio Beverly Hills Red For Men
Testing vintage Ted Lapidus pour Homme
Current Top Favorites:
1) Portrait of a Lady original formula (EdP Frédéric Malle)
2) Giorgio for Men vintage/V.I.P. for Men (Giorgio Beverly Hills)
3) Dia Man vintage edt (Amouage)
4) Anat Fritz Original Formula and Classical (Anat Fritz) - tie
4) Lalfeorosa (O'driù) - tie
6) Les Nombres d'Or Vetyver (Mona di Orio)
7) Captain vintage (Molyneux)
8) Tzora (Anat Fritz)
9) Javanese Patchouli (Zegna) - tie
9) Monsieur de Givenchy vintage (Givenchy) - tie
9) Coeur de Vetiver Sacré (L'Artisan) - tie
9) Polo vintage (Ralph Lauren) - tie
9) Patou pour Homme Privé (Jean Patou) - tie
9) Oud Shamash (The Different Company) - tie
Serge Lutens Mandarine Mandarin
Terrain by Next
Good morning all !. SotD is Diptyque 34 Boulevard Saint Germain.
Irisss by Xerjoff
I think this is slightly more satisfying than Iris Silver Mist - which has been in my top 10 for a long time. Very much like Iris Silver Mist for the first minutes, drydown is more floral with jasmine and rose and richer and fuller. While ISM can turn soapy and thin in the drydown, this doesn't. Stunning, stunning fragrance.
Acqua di Parma Colonia Essenza
Have I told you about the scent of jasmine? Have I spoken about the smell of the sea? The earth is scented. And I perfume myself to enhance what I am. That's why I can not wear a perfume that bothers me. Perfuming is an instinctive wisdom. And like all art, it requires some knowledge of yourself..."
Clarice Lispector ( 1920-1977) - Perfumes da Terra / Earth Perfumes
Pinaud Clubman Special Reserve