Code of Conduct

Talking Creed: Next Purchse And Cheapsells

Hi guys, new to this forum, just wondering, I bought a bottle of Creed Aventus 120ml from my local John Lewis store and it is incredible, smells unreal, everyone has been asking what i am wearing and lasts quite a long time even if i can't smell it anymore hours later people approach me, i went back in other times to try all the others and Virgin Island Water, Vetiver and Millesime Imperial smelt really good to me, what would you guys suggest for the next purchase?

The 2nd thing was discovered a site you guys may know already: Cheapsmells, do you rate/trust them, only asking cos i was shocked when i seen 120ml of Creed was £105 when my 120ml came in at over £180, thanks for your help guys.

Default Re: Creed: Next Purchse And Cheapsells

I would buy M.I out of those, it smells the best and has decent longevity, Cheapsmells is a site I use almost exclusively and have bought over 50 fragrances from, I have had 0 trouble with them, their Creed's are real as well as their other products.

Virgin Island Water. Get it from cheapsmells.

Cheers guys, with that price might get both M.I and virgin island water. Just been reading up and cheapsmells gets a lot of good feedback, i was just worried it could be old stock or something which might mess with the fragrance. Cold in the UK right now so virgin island might be a good summer fragrance, reminded me of holidays.

I'd highly recommend Original Vetiver. IMO it's an underrated Creed gem! Extremely versatile & likeable to others. It blooms best in warmer weather, which brings out the beautiful citrus more, but I still love it and wear it often in the winter as well.

Banned
    Blog Entries

Millesime Imperial.

MI is my #1.....
    Rotation

CREED Aventus
    Frederic Malle Musc Ravageur
    DIOR Homme Intense
    Guerlain L'IDGExtreme
    Chanel Platinum Egoiste
    Chanel Allure Edition Blanche
    Jean-Paul Gaultier Le Male
    Thierry Mugler Pure Malt

Cheapsmells.com is really safe... you can buy with confidence. and their customer support is really helpful. reply very fast. i had an issue with an international shipping that didnt arrive... after the agree waiting period they refunded me straight away. 5* to them

Basenotes Plus

Out of the 3 you mentioned, I would choose Millesime Imperiale.
    Current Faves:
    Clive Christian X
    Xerjoff Richwood
    Creed Aventus
    Creed Royal Oud
    Mona di Orio Oud
    Tom Ford Tuscan Leather
    Tom Ford Oud Wood
    Tom Ford Patchouli Absolu
    Tom Ford Plum Japonais
    Aqua di Parma Colonia Leather

Nice one guys

Banned

MI for sure.
    Its a wonderful smell.
    Seems to have a little better longevity compared to the other CREED products, too

Yeah Original Vetiver is another i liked that and the Santal

Quote Originally Posted by scent55 View Post
    Hi guys, new to this forum, just wondering, I bought a bottle of Creed Aventus 120ml from my local John Lewis store and it is incredible, smells unreal, everyone has been asking what i am wearing and lasts quite a long time even if i can't smell it anymore hours later people approach me, i went back in other times to try all the others and Virgin Island Water, Vetiver and Millesime Imperial smelt really good to me, what would you guys suggest for the next purchase?

The 2nd thing was discovered a site you guys may know already: Cheapsmells, do you rate/trust them, only asking cos i was shocked when i seen 120ml of Creed was £105 when my 120ml came in at over £180, thanks for your help guys.
    Mate, unless money is no object to you, don't pay Retail prices for Creed. You would've paid either £152 or £187 (depending on size( for that bottle from John Lewis. You could've got 120ml for < £120 on cheapsmells on Friday.sold out now though!