Thread: SOTD: Friday, February 22, 2013
"I hold it that a little rebellion now and then is a good thing, and as necessary in the political world as storms in the physical...It is a medicine necessary for the sound health of government." - Thomas Jefferson
Tom Ford Tuscan Leather
montale dark aoud
Before gym Pure Havane, after gym Pure Malt
Killian Straight to Heaven
Toujours Fidele by Fragonard
Brooklyn- Bond No.9
ointments and perfume delight the heart....
Guerlain - Vetiver
Vintage Kouros rocks
Current Top Favorites:
1) Portrait of a Lady original formula (EdP Frédéric Malle)
2) Giorgio for Men vintage/V.I.P. for Men (Giorgio Beverly Hills)
3) Dia Man vintage edt (Amouage)
4) Anat Fritz Original Formula and Classical (Anat Fritz) - tie
4) Lalfeorosa (O'driù) - tie
6) Les Nombres d'Or Vetyver (Mona di Orio)
7) Captain vintage (Molyneux)
8) Tzora (Anat Fritz)
9) Javanese Patchouli (Zegna) - tie
9) Monsieur de Givenchy vintage (Givenchy) - tie
9) Coeur de Vetiver Sacré (L'Artisan) - tie
9) Polo vintage (Ralph Lauren) - tie
9) Patou pour Homme Privé (Jean Patou) - tie
9) Oud Shamash (The Different Company) - tie
C&E West Indian Lime
Serge Lutens Miel de Bois
Good morning all !. SotD is Eau de Lalique.
.....Montblanc - Individuel
Serge Lutens Santal Majuscule.
I don't know much about medicine, but I know what I like. -- S.J. Perelman
“To defeat an enemy you must know them. Not simply their battle tactics, but their history, philosophy, art.”
from a sample
Have I told you about the scent of jasmine? Have I spoken about the smell of the sea? The earth is scented. And I perfume myself to enhance what I am. That's why I can not wear a perfume that bothers me. Perfuming is an instinctive wisdom. And like all art, it requires some knowledge of yourself..."
Clarice Lispector ( 1920-1977) - Perfumes da Terra / Earth Perfumes
Creed-Royal Scottish Lavender
May your home always be too small to hold all your friends.
Theres no such thing as bad publicity, except for your obituary.
May the wind always be at your back.
Old Irish Proverbs
Alexander de Costa Nobile Royalty this morning
we have seen the enemy...and he is us.-Pogo