Thread: SOTD: Friday, February 22, 2013
"You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality." - Ayn Rand
"I hold it that a little rebellion now and then is a good thing, and as necessary in the political world as storms in the physical...It is a medicine necessary for the sound health of government." - Thomas Jefferson
Tom Ford Tuscan Leather
montale dark aoud
Before gym Pure Havane, after gym Pure Malt
Killian Straight to Heaven
Toujours Fidele by Fragonard
Brooklyn- Bond No.9
ointments and perfume delight the heart....
Guerlain - Vetiver
Vintage Kouros rocks
Current Top Favorites:
1) Portrait of a Lady original formula (EdP Frédéric Malle)
2) Giorgio for Men vintage/V.I.P. for Men (Giorgio Beverly Hills)
3) Dia Man vintage edt (Amouage)
4) Anat Fritz Original Formula and Classical (Anat Fritz) - tie
4) Lalfeorosa (O'driù) - tie
6) Les Nombres d'Or Vetyver (Mona di Orio)
7) Captain vintage (Molyneux)
8) Tzora (Anat Fritz)
9) Javanese Patchouli (Zegna) - tie
9) Monsieur de Givenchy vintage (Givenchy) - tie
9) Coeur de Vetiver Sacré (L'Artisan) - tie
9) X for Men (Clive Christian) - tie
9) Patou pour Homme Privé (Jean Patou) - tie
9) Oud Shamash (The Different Company) - tie
C&E West Indian Lime
Serge Lutens Miel de Bois
Good morning all !. SotD is Eau de Lalique.
.....Montblanc - Individuel
Serge Lutens Santal Majuscule.
I don't know much about medicine, but I know what I like. -- S.J. Perelman
from a sample
Have I told you about the scent of jasmine? Have I spoken about the smell of the sea? The earth is scented. And I perfume myself to enhance what I am. That's why I can not wear a perfume that bothers me. Perfuming is an instinctive wisdom. And like all art, it requires some knowledge of yourself..."
Clarice Lispector ( 1920-1977) - Perfumes da Terra / Earth Perfumes
Creed-Royal Scottish Lavender
It was a calculated risk. Unfortunately, I'm bad at math.
Alexander de Costa Nobile Royalty this morning
These things cannot be long hidden: the Sun, the Moon, the Truth--Buddha