Code of Conduct
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Early notice: Carine Roitfeld, ex-Vogue editor, launching fragrance?

From graziadaily.co.uk:

"Those clever folk at Fashionista got their detective hats on and uncovered details of Carine Roitfeld taking out a trademark not only for a fragrance but for a whole RANGE of beauty products.

And the name of said range? 'Forgive Me.' Oh la la. Apparently, the style maven - who's already dipped her heeled toe into the beauty world with her cosmetics line for MAC - took out the trademark back in January. The question is: what are you asking for forgiveness for, Carine?"

Her favourite fragrance is Opium:
    "[Yves Saint Laurent's] Opium, from head to toe," Roitfeld said when Allure asked what her favorite perfume was. "I wash with the soap, I put on the lotion, the perfume, the powder, everything."

Default Re: Early notice: Carine Roitfeld, ex-Vogue editor, launching fragrance?

Thanks for the info.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Early notice: Carine Roitfeld, ex-Vogue editor, launching fragrance?

Yay! I love Carine. Since we know she eschews lipstick, I wonder if she'll wear some when she's out doing promo tours (if she does them)?

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like a brand name more appropriate for less fashionable celebs this side of the ocean.

I wonder whether she's referring to vintage or reformulated Opium. Perhaps YSL sent her buckets of Opium back then which will last her several lifetimes.

cacio