Code of Conduct

Default Eau de Gloire - now an edp?!

With the re-imaging of the Eau d'Empire fragrance line, I notice that Eau de Gloire appears to have been re-issued in eau de parfum rather than the eau de toilette it formerly came in. I was always curious about this scent, but had no opportunity to sample, and then it wasn't readily available from my usual U.S. suppliers and I couldn't even order a sample. Has anyone tried the new concentration? The formula, even in the edt, sounds like it would really take well to an edp.

As an aside, I think I liked the old PdE bottle design better!

Default Re: Eau de Gloire - now an edp?!

I received a sample of it from a recent purchase made at Premiere Avenue. As I own a large bottle of the EDT was curious myself. It was nice, and smelled close to the original to my nose and had better than average longevity. Agree with you also about the old bottle design. Glad Corsica Furiosa is the only one I have with the bland design!
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals don't warrant or deserve other individuals' acknowledgement or respect.

Thanks hednic!
    I was also curious about the new Corsica Furiosa - any similarities to the Eau de Gloire?

Quote Originally Posted by Jardanel View Post
    Thanks hednic!
    I was also curious about the new Corsica Furiosa - any similarities to the Eau de Gloire?
    Very different to my nose. Corsica is all about "lentisque" while Eau De Gloire has that sublime licorice and anise thing going on. Both great scents IMO.
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals don't warrant or deserve other individuals' acknowledgement or respect.