Code of Conduct

Default Which frag should I wear on the International Space Station if it'll just be me and some Russians?

Props to Oscroft for the idea.

Mugler Cologne? Surely there's something more spacey than that... right?

[No offense intended to the Russians, by the way. They're the ones who still have the ability to get astronauts to and from the space station. Gotta respect that!]
    Last edited by L'Homme Blanc Individuel; 25th February 2013 at 08:32 PM.
    "Follow your nose. It always knows." -- Toucan Sam

Default Re: Which frag should I wear on the International Space Station if it'll just be me and some Russian

Space For Men by Cathy Carden

Default Re: Which frag should I wear on the International Space Station if it'll just be me and some Russian

You should never wear a fragrance when you're on the International Space Station. See this thread: http://www.basenotes.net/threads/325...ear-fragrances

Al Rehab has long had this sort of surreal "christopher chong's last dying wish"-type inspiration for a fragrance covered.
    Visionaries.

Multiple Rouge

Banned
    Blog Entries

Aventus, anywhere in the universe

Something with vodka notes.

I have Fabulon, which used to be a Russian fragrance.
    Last edited by Fragmeister; 26th February 2013 at 08:23 AM.

Blog Entries

Kolnisch Juchten by Johann Maria Farina.

I would layer vintage Kouros and AMen so he can experience that ole back home feeling.

Are there any Russian basenotes members? I don't think I've ever seen a Russian flag under a name.
    Current Top Five:

1. Creed Green Irish Tweed
    2. Tom Ford Neroli Portofino
    3. Hermes Concentre d'Orange Verte
    4. Bond No. 9 New Haarlem
    5. Creed Original Vetiver

The-Odor and moonfish are legendary Russian basenoters. Then there is newer member, EDJA.

America by Perry Ellis, just to tease the hell out of them! lol!

Starwalker by Mont Blanc

Oscar de la Renta Pour Lui - it creates the peaceful feeling of the empty space.
    "Le parfum est la musique du corps"
    (Marcel Rochas)

Quote Originally Posted by Skyline View Post
    Something with vodka notes.
    Vodka is oderless.
    Vintage Kouros rocks

Quote Originally Posted by smellgood4u View Post
    Vodka is oderless.
    ...which is ironic since I'm certainly not odorless after a night of vodka.

I would wear an extremely potent, old-school powerhouse like Lapidus PH, just to annoy everybody.
    Current top 10:

1. L'Artisan Dzing!
    2. Lorenzo Villoresi Yerbamate
    3. Guerlain Bois d'Armenie
    4. L'Artisan Al Oudh
    5. Bond No. 9 Andy Warhol Silver Factory
    6. Parfumerie Generale Bois Blond
    7. Andy Tauer L'Air du Desert Marocain
    8. Guerlain Derby
    9. Geo F Trumper Eucris
    10. Parfum d'Empire Ambre Russe

Whatever you want!

Shalimar!

Ambre Russe
    Current favorites_____Black Tourmaline_____Gucci Pour Homme II_____Memoir Man_____Tuscan Leather______Montale Aoud and Pine_____Sel Marin_____Invasion Barbare_____Tonka Imperial____Dior Homme Intense_____L'Humaniste____Santal 33_____Bois d'Argent_____Nio_____MFK Oud_____Lumiere Noire_____Bois d'Encens_____Cuir Ottoman

Quote Originally Posted by TheBuyer View Post
    How does America tease the Russians?
    "Le parfum est la musique du corps"
    (Marcel Rochas)

Quote Originally Posted by TheBuyer View Post
    Nope. That one's out. I wouldn't want to piss them off and end up getting untethered during a space walk or something...

Van Cleef & Arpels' Tsar.

Do not wear Pussy Deluxe lest you cause a riot.
    Last edited by impdaddee; 26th February 2013 at 11:03 PM.