Code of Conduct
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Default Re: have you ever received a funny comment on a frag?

Aventus: "you tryin' to wear that as a scent or are you workin' on marinatin' somethin' ?"

"You smell like a celery!"-PdN New York. That left me a tad confused.

"You smell like an old whore!"-MR of course. The comeback "Really, I've never gotten that close.

BTW, to a previous comment. How do they what do camel balls smell like. Chicken, perhaps?
    Please cancel my subscription to your issues.

Basenotes Plus
    Blog Entries

Spicebomb: "You smell like a delicious cinnamon roll."
    Aventus: "Did someone have to go to the bathroom?"

Story time! So, a group of friends and I are meeting up to watch the Hobbit at its midnight premiere at an Imax theater. My group of friends is a little...different...so they had all their kids dressed up as characters and some of the adults were too. I, of course, had a glorious beard and shaggy mane of hair going on because I play a character actor for our local Renaissance fair, but didn't want to dress up.

Well, one thing led to another and I was running late after getting home from work that night, so I quickly changed into a pair of jeans and a flannel shirt. The cologne of choice wasn't well thought out either and I sprayed what a couple shots of Slumberhouse Norne on myself. By the time I got to the movie theater it was raining and my girlfriend had forgotten to put an umbrella in our car so of course she borrows my jacket to shield herself while I soak to the bone. We finally make it inside and join our group and the literally first comment out of my best friend's wife and others was, "You look and smell like a lumberjack.". Being a smart ass, I replied with something like, "Well, someone needs to cut down the disgusting Elves forests.". Of course not realizing that there were three little girls all dressed up as elves who in turn start crying because of my mean comment. Parents are laughing, children are crying, my girlfriend gives me the Look of Shame, it was a good night.
    Summer 2013 Top 10 :

1. Creed Aventus
    2. Dior Homme Sport (2012)
    3. L'Eau Bleue D'Issey
    4. Bleu de Chanel
    5. Acqua dio Gio Essenza
    6. Strange Invisible Perfumes - Peloponnesian
    7. Tom Ford Neroli Portofino
    8. Diesel Green Masculine
    9. Terre d'Hermes
    10. Guerlain Homme

Ahahaha very funny indeed ^^^
    Form is emptiness, emptiness is form.
    Currently wearing: Journey Man by Amouage

Giorgio for Men: "You smell like someone seen on People of Walmart."

Straight to Heaven: "Are you wearing Angel for Men?"

Terre d'Hermes: "You smell like an Aqua Velva man." (Funny thing is, this was my most-complimented fragrance prior to Straight to Heaven.)
    "It always seems impossible until it's done." -Nelson Mandela

Support Xscentrik - The World's First Crowdfunded Fragrance Store: http://igg.me/at/xscentrik/x/11176018
    Currently wearing: L'Humaniste by Frapin

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by RunSun View Post
    Story time! So, a group of friends and I are meeting up to watch the Hobbit at its midnight premiere at an Imax theater. My group of friends is a little...different...so they had all their kids dressed up as characters and some of the adults were too. I, of course, had a glorious beard and shaggy mane of hair going on because I play a character actor for our local Renaissance fair, but didn't want to dress up.

Well, one thing led to another and I was running late after getting home from work that night, so I quickly changed into a pair of jeans and a flannel shirt. The cologne of choice wasn't well thought out either and I sprayed what a couple shots of Slumberhouse Norne on myself. By the time I got to the movie theater it was raining and my girlfriend had forgotten to put an umbrella in our car so of course she borrows my jacket to shield herself while I soak to the bone. We finally make it inside and join our group and the literally first comment out of my best friend's wife and others was, "You look and smell like a lumberjack.". Being a smart ass, I replied with something like, "Well, someone needs to cut down the disgusting Elves forests.". Of course not realizing that there were three little girls all dressed up as elves who in turn start crying because of my mean comment. Parents are laughing, children are crying, my girlfriend gives me the Look of Shame, it was a good night.
    Hahaha this one made me burst into laughter!!

My colleagues from work notice my scents

Amouage Dia extrait: someone is using some cream
    shalimar initial: who is using some powder
    shalimar vintage edc: jeeezus whats this? you smell like a grandpa ( family member)
    Samsara: who is wearing a perfume, it smells nice, congrats:-) noone replied so i think it was me, cause i put like 6 sprays of it that day haha