"You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality." - Ayn Rand
"I hold it that a little rebellion now and then is a good thing, and as necessary in the political world as storms in the physical...It is a medicine necessary for the sound health of government." - Thomas Jefferson
For Sale:Gucci Pour Homme II , Amouage Attar,Lubin Idole http://www.basenotes.net/threads/313...dwide-Shipping
Escale a Parati - Dior
Bois des Îles
"There has been an awakening, have you felt it?"
John Varvatos by John Varvatos
Last edited by jasonx; 28th February 2013 at 07:36 AM.
1818 - Brooks Brothers
ointments and perfume delight the heart....
Musc Bleu from Il Profumo
I'd like to swap:
Tauer - Lonestar memories
Guerlain - Jicky EdT
Gucci - Envy for men
Miller Harris, La Fumée arabie. Yesterday and today actually.
Beloved Man (Amouage)
Testing Le Message Oublie by L'Antichambre from a sample.
Current Top Favorites:
1) Portrait of a Lady original formula (EdP Frédéric Malle)
2) Giorgio for Men vintage/V.I.P. for Men (Giorgio Beverly Hills)
3) Dia Man vintage edt (Amouage)
4) Anat Fritz Original Formula and Classical (Anat Fritz) - tie
4) Lalfeorosa (O'driù) - tie
6) Les Nombres d'Or Vetyver (Mona di Orio)
7) Captain vintage (Molyneux)
8) Tzora (Anat Fritz)
9) Javanese Patchouli (Zegna) - tie
9) Monsieur de Givenchy vintage (Givenchy) - tie
9) Coeur de Vetiver Sacré (L'Artisan) - tie
9) X for Men (Clive Christian) - tie
9) Patou pour Homme Privé (Jean Patou) - tie
9) Oud Shamash (The Different Company) - tie
Acqua di Parma Colonia Essenza
Last edited by rum; 28th February 2013 at 10:47 AM.
Hermes - Terre d'Hermes (EDT)
on my right wrist: a mistery fragrance from a sample
on my left wrist: Andy Tauer - L'air du desert Marocain
Have I told you about the scent of jasmine? Have I spoken about the smell of the sea? The earth is scented. And I perfume myself to enhance what I am. That's why I can not wear a perfume that bothers me. Perfuming is an instinctive wisdom. And like all art, it requires some knowledge of yourself..."
Clarice Lispector ( 1920-1977) - Perfumes da Terra / Earth Perfumes
Today I am wearing a sample of Declaration Cologne. So far not my favorite. There is some note in here that reminds me of one of my mom's perfumes.