"I hold it that a little rebellion now and then is a good thing, and as necessary in the political world as storms in the physical...It is a medicine necessary for the sound health of government." - Thomas Jefferson
For Sale:Gucci Pour Homme II , Amouage Attar,Lubin Idole http://www.basenotes.net/threads/313...dwide-Shipping
Escale a Parati - Dior
Bois des Îles
“To defeat an enemy you must know them. Not simply their battle tactics, but their history, philosophy, art.”
John Varvatos by John Varvatos
Last edited by jasonx; 28th February 2013 at 07:36 AM.
1818 - Brooks Brothers
ointments and perfume delight the heart....
Musc Bleu from Il Profumo
I'd like to swap:
Tauer - Lonestar memories
Guerlain - Jicky EdT
Gucci - Envy for men
Miller Harris, La Fumée arabie. Yesterday and today actually.
Beloved Man (Amouage)
Testing Le Message Oublie by L'Antichambre from a sample.
Current Top Favorites:
1) Portrait of a Lady original formula (EdP Frédéric Malle)
2) Giorgio for Men vintage/V.I.P. for Men (Giorgio Beverly Hills)
3) Dia Man vintage edt (Amouage)
4) Anat Fritz Original Formula and Classical (Anat Fritz) - tie
4) Lalfeorosa (O'driù) - tie
6) Les Nombres d'Or Vetyver (Mona di Orio)
7) Captain vintage (Molyneux)
8) Tzora (Anat Fritz)
9) Javanese Patchouli (Zegna) - tie
9) Monsieur de Givenchy vintage (Givenchy) - tie
9) Coeur de Vetiver Sacré (L'Artisan) - tie
9) Polo vintage (Ralph Lauren) - tie
9) Patou pour Homme Privé (Jean Patou) - tie
9) Oud Shamash (The Different Company) - tie
Acqua di Parma Colonia Essenza
Last edited by rum; 28th February 2013 at 10:47 AM.
Hermes - Terre d'Hermes (EDT)
on my right wrist: a mistery fragrance from a sample
on my left wrist: Andy Tauer - L'air du desert Marocain
Have I told you about the scent of jasmine? Have I spoken about the smell of the sea? The earth is scented. And I perfume myself to enhance what I am. That's why I can not wear a perfume that bothers me. Perfuming is an instinctive wisdom. And like all art, it requires some knowledge of yourself..."
Clarice Lispector ( 1920-1977) - Perfumes da Terra / Earth Perfumes
Today I am wearing a sample of Declaration Cologne. So far not my favorite. There is some note in here that reminds me of one of my mom's perfumes.