Code of Conduct

Thumbs up Adidas Ice Dive: A Grapefruit fougere released before it was cool

So Bleu de Chanel has slowly gained popularity after its initial panning by critics as a generic blue scent. Well I blind bought an absolute gem of a blue fragrance that did the grapefruit fougere years before Bleu de Chanel and considering we're talking Adidas, it was quite the shock, I'm talking about the unexpectedly wonderful Ice Dive. Released in 2001 this thing sells for $10 for 100 mL and is shockingly well done for its price point. It has a strong Grapefruit accord with mint at the top making it quite reminiscent of Chanel's effort and dries down to a white musk with a tiny bit of vanilla with the fresh grapefruit still poking through.

This would make an ideal gym scent or for the budget conscious because for the price, this scent is unbeatable. A wonderful addition to your summer wardrobe as it's not cloying and has little in the way of project or longevity (about 4 hours). I sampled some of the other Adidas fragrances, but this is head and shoulders above those. A definite buy especially if you're a grapefruit fan as this has a stellar fresh grapefruit note.

Thumbs up solid 8/10

Default Re: Adidas Ice Dive: A Grapefruit fougere released before it was cool

Funny is that Ice Dive was first fragrance that I ever bought for myself... I dont share your excitement, but you can do much worse than with this fragrance.
    TOP 5 hot weather:

1. Gucci Pour Homme II
    2. Lalique Encre Noire
    3. Creed Aventus
    4. Creed Millesime Imperial
    5. Azzaro Chrome Sport

TOP 5 cold weather:

1. L'Instant de Guerlain Pour Homme Extreme
    2. Chanel Coromandel
    3. Dior Homme Intense
    4. Dior Homme
    5. Byredo 1996

Personally have never come across an Adidas scent I liked.

Nice cheapie. You are right about it being a good gym scent.

I was actually pleasantly surprised that this scent is far more non-generic than expected.